Chapter 15

I couldn't breathe.

I was underwater to... I don't even remember why I went underwater. All I could remember was that I dove underwater for some strange reason. But now... Now someone was keeping me under. By someway and somehow, I just could not seem to get away from this being keeping me under. I don't know who. But I can feel them trying to keep me from breathing. From coming up to the surface. Now the strange part is, is that I can hear everything perfectly fine. I can hear every word that was spoken. But I couldn't tell who was speaking. All I heard was "Where's Brittney?" over and over again.

I was running out of air. I had to swim up. But the person just wouldn't quite let me go. I could feel panic rising up in my chest as my lungs were starting to scream. How could anyone not see me down here? When I dove into the water, it was clear. They should at least see me... As I continued to struggle against the person, I could feel myself giving up and I started slipping away from conscious, as everything got darker and darker as I sunk.

I woke up, breathing hard, my blanket only covering my feet. Was I actually holding my breathe while I was sleeping? Its happened before, so why not now? And I guess thats why I thought that the 'water' was so cold. I lost my blanket!

I didn't think much about the force that kept me underwater as I looked at the digital clock sitting on the dresser that was next to the bed. Damian had been away for a couple days now and he's suppose to be back any day now. I think. I don't know. Thats what he said the last time we were talking on the phone... Which was last night. I saw on the clock that it was 10:11 am.

"Yes! More time to sleep!" I said to myself as I threw the blanket onto me as I layed back down, trying to get comfy. Ever since Damian has been gone, all I really wanted is to be with him. But since I couldn't go with him because of "reasons", or probably because I'm not offically Luna yet and he just didn't want to hurt my feelings, His T-Shirts and bed is the next best thing. And of course, my basketball shorts.

So I've been spending most of my time sleeping. Like I usually do. What? I'm a lazy person. Don't expect much from me. No one in my old pack did. Except for my "father".

Seriously. Everytime my "father" yelled my name, I would stop eating whatever food I was eating, and would slowly make my way out of bed while mumbling "Ugh. Making me get up. Making me walk." Just because I'm an Alpha's daughter doesn't mean anything. Ok... Maybe it does. But not to me. End of story.

As I slowly made my way back into my dream land, yes I call it that. Don't judge me, Someone barged into my room. I jumped about a foot in the air, while lying down might I add, and landed perfectly where I was. Ok, maybe not perfectly... What am I saying? Of course it was... n't. Yeah, I kind of... Might have fell off the bed.

"Luna!" I heard someone frantically yell.

"I'm not Luna yet. Just call me Brittney." I mumbled with my eyes closed in embarrassment of falling of a huge bed, thinking that the person was actually concerned about me.

"Someone is here to see you!" And with that, they ran out of the room, slamming the door on their way.

Wow, I thought wrong.

I got up from the uncomfortable position I was in, and tied my hair back into a pony tail, with the hair tie that I usually kept on my wrist.

I quickly made my way out of the door, too scared to look at my reflection in the mirror. I made my way to the living room, guessing thats where the person wanted to see me. I mean, thats where visitors always go when they need to see the Alpha or someone important.

I walked into the living room to find it empty. I guess I'm not important... I heard foot steps running in my direction as I heard a voice yell at me as I turned around to see it was the same dude that ran into my bedroom.

"Luna! What are you doing? The person who needs to see you is outside!"

"Outside, where? Outside in the backyard, outside in the front yard?" I asked him. Man, this dude is confusing.

He sighed at he shook his head. "Outside, front yard." He said as he started running towards the front door thats down this long hall from the living room.

I started at a light jog as I made my way down the hall which quickly turned itself to a normal walk, as I started to breathe hard. Ok, I might need to go running more often. Nah, I'll just sleep. Sleep is so much better.

I opened the door after I caught my breath and walked out hearing one of my favorite voices.

"Ah, isn't it my lovely mate."

I turned my head in his direction and looked at him confusingly. "Who are you again?" I playfully asked.

Damian gave me a blank stare. "Seriously? I wasn't gone for that long."

"I don't know... You must have been if I don't remember you."

He playfully stuck his tounge out at me, which I found was absolutely adorable and hugged me.

"I missed you." He sighed.

"I missed you too, Damian."

Hey guys! Thank you so much to everyone who's commenting and voting on my story. It means a lot me. Seriously. No joke. Does this face look like it would joke about this? ( ° · ° )
Thought so...

Anyways, I'm gonna try to write a new story and when It comes out, I would love for you guys to check it out. You don't have to if you don't want too. Thanks anyways!