Chapter 5

Picture: Ashlen
A/N: Sorry for not updating, I've been busy.
Song: My Demons
____________________________________

I hopped out of the shower, getting ready to be awesome. Just kidding, I already am.

Anyways, I put on the clothes Damian brought me and walked out of the bathroom door to find no one there. I guess I was kind of expecting to see Damian there.

I shrugged, thinking he had Alpha Duties, and started walking out the bedroom door and to the kitchen. What? I'm hungry ok?

I started walking in one direction trying to see if the kitchen was that way. Lets just say, I maybe, kinda sorta got lost.

"You ok?"

I turned around to see Ashlen, looking at me. I blushed.

"Ya, just kind of got lost, looking for the kitchen."

Ashlen laughed and walked to the door next to me. She opened it and there was the kitchen in all it's glory. "Here ya go."

I blushed even harder. "I knew that." I muttered.

"Sure you did. Now, come on. I bet your hungry. Do you like brownies?" Ashlen asked.

I looked at her like she was crazy. Was she serious? Who doesn't like brownies?

"I'll take that as a yes then." She laughed.

"Are we making them?"

"No, we already made them."

"Oh. So you mean, you made brownies without me?!"

She scratched the back of her neck, looking guilty. Good, you better feel guilty. "Um... Yes?"

I then noticed that people were watching us like we were crazy. I waved my hand. "Hiiii..." I drawed out.

They all smiled and waved back.
"Hello, Luna." They all said at the same time. Can I get a creepy? I looked back at Ashlen.

"So. Where's the brownies? I want one." I said.

"No please?" She teased.

"Not even one. Now, give the brownies to momma." I stopped talking and replayed that sentence in my head a couple times. "Ok, that sounded pretty weird."

Ashlen laughed. "Ya think?"

"No, I know so." I smirked.

She scowled. "Smart Alec."

I bowed. "Why, thank you."

She handed me a brownie and I walked towards one of the stools that were there near the kitchen counter. Right when I sat down, We all heard a thunderous growl, that shook the whole house.

I dived to go under the table. Hey, I didn't want to die here.

I heard stomping footsteps coming towards the kitchen and I still heard the growl. The kitchen's door busted open, and in comes Damian.

I was still under the table for whatever reason. What? I was scared of what he will do right now. Plus, there could be a chance of a earthquake of he doesn't stop shaking the pack house with his growls.

"WHERE IS SHE?" The whole pack house shook again at the tone of his growl. "SHE BETTER HAVE NOT RAN AWAY. SHE CANT GET AWAY. She can't leave me." The last sentence was a whimper.

I was too worried about my brownie than anything else. When I went flying for the table, I might have threw my brownie to the ground. And then, Damian stomped on it. It was so young.

"Calm down, Alpha. What are you talking about?" Ashlen said.

He growled again, making everyone, including me flinch. "Where. Is. She?"

Everyone that was in the kitchen pointed to where I was sitting. He kneeled down, looking under the table and saw me. I waved.

"Hi. Nice weather were having today."

He looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you doing under the table, Brittney?"

"Well, you see. When you first growled, I thought a earthquake was happening, and ya..." I trailed off looking off into space.

He chuckled and smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Oh, and you killed my new boyfriend." I said.

Just like that, his smile fell of his face.

"BOYFRIEND?!"

I faked a sob. "Ya, and he was so young too." I pointed to the smashed up brownie.

Damian looked at it. "Well, it deserved to die."

I looked at him like he was crazy. "WHAT? My new boyfriend did not deserve to die."

Damian sighed playfully. "Such a tragic. Oh well. You still have me." He held out his hand for me to grab. "Come on, lets get you out from underneath the table."

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, shoving me into his chest. I looked around to see that eveyone has left besides two people. A man and a woman.

"Mine, mine, mine." He sighed. He buried his face in my neck, taking a big sniff. It felt very weird.

"Son, let go of her. I want to meet her!" The woman squealed.

Son? Oh, jeez. I guess these people are his parents...
____________________________________