Chapter 9

Thank you guys so much for 100 hundred votes! And I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I went to my grandparents house this summer and they kept me busy for a long time. Then school started. Yay... Note the Sarcasm. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks!
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"I! Wanna swing from-"

"Shut up." I looked over to see Ashlen looking very annoyed. I've been singing horribly for the past hour just to get on her nerves.

"Me? Shut up?" I dramatically gasped as I put my hand on my chest. "I could never!"

"You will when I put duct tape on your mouth!"

"But then I could just rip it off." I said smugly.

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Smart alec."

"Yup! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my singing." I cleared my throat dramatically and right when I opened my mouth, I was rudely interrupted again.

"You know, you're the one that got is into this mess. Us getting locked in this room for three freaking hours!"

"She's right, you know."

I looked over at Alexandra when she spoke. Ya, she's in here too. But she just loves my singing so she kept quiet, while she plugged her ears...

"Well, you were the one who came up with the plan! I was just the one who put the plan into action, while dragging Ashlen into it..."

"That I never wanted to be dragged into!" She exclaimed.

"You have to admit that it was kinda fun!" I looked at both of them. They both cracked a smile as they thought of our stupid but funny adventure.

Flashback

"Ok! I'm done! I finally ran out of chocolate! I need to get more!" I looked at Alexandra as she screamed.

"Ok, then lets go get more." I said calmly trying not to get my head chopped off. I could tell that this woman, like other woman, loves and needs her chocolate.

She turned and glared at me. "Really? Remember last time? We got caught because of you."

"So? I got better at my skills. I'm a professional." I shrugged.

"You better not get caught this time. I don't know what to do if I can't get my chocolate."

"Oh, I don't know. Eat something healthy?" We looked at each other and laughed.

"No..." She and I finally had sobered up after a couple minutes. "No. I'd rather get chocolate. Of course I love healthy things, But they can never over rule chocolate for me."

I sighed, day dreaming about getting chocolate. "Me too."

"Ok, lets go. We don't have all day."

"Well, actually we do, because Damian and Chris are at a meeting for a couple more hours."

She shook her head while looking at me. "Smart Alec."
I only smiled at her. Then she turned serious.

"In order to get our chocolate, which most of it will be mine of course, we will need this." She handed me a bottle of perfume.

I looked at her, straight in her eyes. I don't care if she's Damian's mother. I will get my chocolate. "Wait, you said most of the chocolate will be yours, right?"

She smiled at Me. "Yes."

"I will fight you, girl. Fight. You. No one messes with me and my chocolate. Dead serious."

"Nope, I believe that If you fight me, I will win."

I smirked. "Not of you try to take away my food." And then looked serious once again.

"Ditto here." She turned serious. And that, my friends, is how we had a staring contest. After about thirty seconds of just staring, we both blinked. We both laughed once again.

"Ok, put on the perfume. Its time to go." I sprayed the perfume all over me to the point where the room was clouded with the most, making me cough.

"Oh Ya. You'll need to wear these." She held up a dress and a pair of flats.

I shook my head. "No. No way."

"You have to!" She exclaimed.

"Humor me. Tell me why I have to wear these things." I shivered at the thought of wearing them.

"Because just in case Damian and Chris go to the mall they won't see sweats and a baggy t-shirt on a girl, so they won't know if it's you."

"Can't Damian just tell it's me by my face?"

"I thought of that. That's why we are going to be wearing sunglasses and hats so they can't tell it's us by our hair."

"Fine! I'll wear the stinken dress! But, I want to bring Ashlen with us!"

"You have yourself a deal."

"Wait, how did you know that Damian and Chris were going to the mall?"

She smirked. "I overheard them talking about it, while I was using my awesome ninja skills that you don't have."

I gasped. "I do too have awesome ninja skills. I just don't feel like using them." I crossed my arms, trying to make a point.

She just laughed. "Ya, ok."

With that, I left to go get Ashlen. As I was walking towards her room, I saw her walking in the hall way.

"Ashlen! Come on! We're going to go to the mall."

"Are we allowed too?" She asked.

"No, But what's the fun in that? Come on!" I grabbed her arm and started dragging her to where Alexandra was.

"But-"

"Nope. You're going and that's final." She just sighed.

Right when we entered the room, we were in a guest room so no one would smell the perfume coming from one of our rooms, Alexandra and I sprayed her with perfume. She started coughing.

"Sheesh! Too much!"

We didnt reply as we shoved her dress, shoes, hat, and sunglasses at her.

"Quickly, put these on ladies." Alexandra ordered. I went to the closet as Ashlen went to the bathroom. I quickly put on my things and ran put of the closet to see that Alexandra was already dressed. We waited about a minute for Ashlen.

Right when She came out, we ran out the room's door, ran down about five flights of stairs and out the front door.

"Chocolate, here we come!" Alexandra screamed out as we laughed making our way to the car, getting in, and driving to the  mall.

To Be Continued

I know, I'm awesome like that. Hope you enjoyed and I promise to update soon.