Chapter 14

Goal: 7 votes (Thank you guys for meeting my goal so quickly! Because of that, I'm making another chapter. Which means another goal....)
"Hmm. What to eat.... What to eat..." I mumbled to myself as I kept pacing back and forth in the kitchen, opening, closing and then reopening cabinets again to see if something good had just appeared. Unfortunately, with my awesome luck (which is absolutely none. My luck is nonexistent.) there was still nothing good to eat. "Ok, thats it. There is absolutely no food in this pack house!" I exclaimed as I threw my hands up in the air.

"Oh stop overreacting. There's ton of food in here." Alexandra said, as she walked in the kitchen. "For example," She picked up an apple and waved it in my face. "A healthy, nutritional.... Nutritional? Nutritious... Oh whatever. I speak English. A healthy apple." She said as she took a bite.

"Not any good food. Besides, I don't count healthy... Edible things, food. Too healthy." I shot back.

"Well, thats whats in here, in this lovely kitchen, so thats what you're gonna have to eat."

"Hm.... Nah. I'll just go tell Damian I'm going to the grocery store. I was going to sneak out, but you remember what happened last time.... And all that trouble just to get chocolate."

"It wasn't much trouble." She rolled her eyes as she took another giant bite from her apple and began chewing.

"Oh really... Yes, it wasn't much trouble... Getting in a fight with my mate isn't a big deal." I sighed while shaking my head.

"Oh.... Oh ya. Sorry about that Brittney. That was a huge deal. But the rest, really wasn't."

"But I had to wear a dress!" I exclaimed.

"So did I."

"You're wearing a dress right now!" I said as I looked at her dark purple dress and heels.

"I know. Because I have a huge meeting later with all the Lunas in about an hour and a half. Shoot! I better go get the meeting room ready! Talk to you later, Brittney! And good luck for asking Damain your question!" She said in a hurry as she began to run off towards the meeting room.

"Ask me what question?" I heard my mate ask behind me as I continued to pace around the kitchen.

I spun around, with the biggest smile on my face, hoping he would say yes. "Damian... Hey.... So, I was wondering if I could go to Wal-mart or something to go grocery shopping... So can I? Please? Please?"

"Hmm... No."

"What? But I want good food!"

"What about the food in the kitchen?"

"What food? All I see is healthy edible things."

"What? Nevermind. What about your chocolate?"

"Ate it all already."

"What? But that was at least more than 50 bars!"

"I know."

"And you ate it all?" His eyes widened with surprise.

"Yep." With a straight face, mentally telling him that I was in fact, telling the truth.

"Fine. You can go." I was about to celebrate when he added something else. "As long as I can come."

"Fine.... Now lets go! I'm coming food!"

He chuckled. "You must really love food."

"Did you now just figure that out?" I laughed as we walked to his car.

"Maybe." he winked.

"Please tell me your kidding." I stopped walking and stared at him.

He laughed. "Absolutely."

I sighed. "Good. Good.... Now lets go!" I pointed upward and started running to the garage door with Damian chasing after me while laughing. Yes, thats right. I've memorized the pack house. Bam. Be proud.

We got into his car, and began to drive to a grocery store. Probably Wal-mart since its the closest store.

"Are we going to Wal-mart?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Knew it." I said, fisting bumping myself because I'm that awesome.
( > - < )
\|       |\             Time skip....
  /       \

"Need that. Need that. Oh, lookie here. Need that too." I said, grabbing every kind of camdy package I see.

"Thats a lot of candy, Brittney." Damian said, eyeing my cart full of candy.

"I know. Don't judge me."

"Too late for that."

"Rude." I smiled while still shoveling candy packages into my cart. "Ok." I exclaimed, wiping imaginary dirt off my hands. "Time to go get real food."

"Real food?"

"Ya. Real food. Chips, pizza, those kinds of things."

"Ok..."

I slowly, but surely made my way to the chips, looking down every aisle to see if there was something I wanted to have on a shelf and getting it. When I got to the chip section, lets just say that Wal-Mart might need to stock up pretty soon....

After an hour of just walking, and getting the food I want into the cart, we made our way to the cashier. I would have gone to the self check-out but, I maybe, maybe so had way too many items... Ok, I did.

"That would be $295.97" The cashier said, smacking her gum and staring at Damian like she's never seen a man in her life before after she bagged all of my items and had me put them in my cart.

"Mine." I mumbled/growled quietly, knowing she was human, so I was just stuck with glaring at her. When Damian heard me, he started rubbing my back.

"All yours." He whispered to me.

I got out my wallet and started to pull out my card.

"Wait? What are you doing?" He asked, staring down at my card.

"I'm going to pay... I mean, I have too. Otherwise it would be stealing and I would go to jail." I muttered, still mad that the cashier still staring at whats mine. If she doesn't stop, I swear will round house kick her into the next dimension.

"You're not paying." He stated, crossing his arms.

"No you aren't. I'm paying because its my food. Look, we can't do this all day, there's people behind us." I begged.

"No."

"Fine. Here, use my card."

"No." His eyes started to flicker.

"What? You'll still be paying, just with my money." I said, making his eyes flicker more. "Ok! Ok! Fine. You can pay. Just this once."

His eyes went back to normal as he smiled. "Thank you." He said as he payed.

"Hey, so I was wondering if I could get your number?" The cashier said, while batting her eyelashes after Damian payed. Are you serious? "I mean, we could go on a date or something. Don't worry, your sister can come too."

Sister? Sister?!

I slightly growled, feeling my eyes flicker to black and back to normal color. I grabbed Damian's arm and the cart and started pulling them out of the store.

"Oh. Is somebody jealous?" Damian teased as we got to his car and put all the groceries into his trunk, shutting it.

"Beyond." I muttered, knowing one hundred percent, he could hear me as we both got in his car.

"Don't worry. I'm all yours. You have no competition at all. Besides, you're the only one I want. No one else, ok?" He asked, staring at me.

"Ok." I smiled at him as he started the car and pulled out of the parking space.

🇩🇪🇺🇸🇩🇪🇺🇸🇩🇪🇺🇸🇩🇪🇺🇸🇩🇪🇺🇸🇩🇪🇺🇸
I want a cookie. Or brownie. Either one is good.....

Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed!