Chapter 19

"Ok, thank you!" I said, grabbing our food from McDonalds. I rolled up my window and handed the food to Jackson while parking into a parking space that was near by.

"Hey Jackson? You mind checking to see if everything's in there for me?"

"Sure." He said, head practically already shoved in the bag.

"Hey! Don't drool on my fries!" I yelled.

He laughed. "Ok, everything seems to be in place. We got everything."

I thanked him while checking for other cars and pulling out of the parking space. I side glanced at Jackson, seeing that he was already stuffing his face.

I pulled out of the McDonalds parking lot and got onto the road.
We drove in silence, the only thing heard was Jackson's chomping sounds while I was lost in thought, while still paying attention the road.

I was looking at some billboards when one caught my eye.

There it stood, a purple background with red cursive letters saying 'Use your body as a weapon.'

'I can use my thighs to suffocate someone. Does that count?' I thought as I continued driving to the pack house. I inwardly chuckled at myself when I thought that.

It probably didn't mean it that way, but I certainly took it the way I thought it was.

Soon after, we pulled into the pack house garage, and got out.

"Give me my fries." I said, putting my hand out, as we stood by the door in the garage.

"How about..." Jackson tapped on his chin with one hand, in a thinking gesture, while the other hand was holding our McDonald's bag. "Hmm... No."

"But! But I payed for it!" I pouted, crossing my arms and stomping my foot once.

"Well, I had to carry it through out the car ride. Do you know how much Control I had to keep in order to not stuff my face with food?" He said. I gave him a pointed look. "Ok. Ok. Your food. My food is already gone."

"Yeah. I know. I watched you eat it. Now give me mine."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N-"

"What are you guys doing?" Damian asked, who opened the door without my notice and was peaking his head out of the slight crack.

"Damian." I pouted. "He won't give me my food! And I payed for it!"

Damian gave Jackson a pointed look and Jackson slowly gave the Mcdonald's bag to him.

"Thanks." He said, reaching into the bag, grabbing a fry, shoving it into his mouth, and started walking away from me with MY food.

"HEY!" I yelled, chasing after him, his laugh is the only thing I heard.

__________________________________

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't updating recently! And don't worry, I haven't died yet.

And as you can all see, I changed my username because I wanted to be special. Well, more special than I already am. (I'm kidding)

And I was wondering if anyone would like to make a new cover for my book. You don't have too, but I would deeply appreciate it.

If you don't then thats alright. But thank you.