4

"So I saw you hooked lips with J-Hope," Yoongi wiggling his eyebrows making me roll my eyes, "don't blame me, many people would kill to be in your shoes. Plus only 2 times talking to him, wow your something. I think you've gotten soft, what shocks me is that your both straight!"

   "What about you and Jiwoo?" I smirked flipping through channels landing on some beauty channel.

   "Its different, he's like a female with abs, no boobs, and a dick. The proportions are almost the same, just modified," he said laughing. "You on the other hand, he is basically completely masculine," he laid by me. "Why are you watching the beauty channel?"

   "Nothing to watch," I shrugged and he rolled his eyes grabbing the remote changing the channel making me whine. "I was enjoying th- What the hell?" I turned my attention to the T.V. seeing guys kissing. "Yoongi!" I hit him and he shrugged.

   "Just watch, you might learn something."

   I sat by Hoseok, automatically getting the 'get the fuck away from me' vibe. "We're partners, let's just the project over with so we don't have to spend more time," I told him.

   "Fine," he said grabbing a pencil, "ideas?"

   "Why do you hate me?" I asked out of the blue wanting to understand.

   "Simple," he put the pencil down, "you attacked my cousin, then you try and act like nothing happened. You have poor taste in clothing for a gay guy, your hair is too dark for your complexion, you act like the bad boy, and frankly I hate fuck boys."

   I looked at him confused, "first off I'm straight, second you seem like the gay one here. Third, I'm offended, absolutely attacked." I joked acting like I was hurt.

   "Big words for a kid," he remarked rudely making me chuckle. "Plus your face is just hideous."

   "And you've got the face of an angel," I winked making him scoff.

   "My proof exactly," the bell rang and he immediately got up leaving making my jaw lock. What's funny is that I want to actually screw with him. I followed behind him and once he was in a good place I pulled him into an alley. "What the fuck do you want?" He glared at me pissed.

   "I don't like the way you're talking to me, like you're higher and stronger," I chuckled.

   "Because I am-ah," I rubbed him through his pants making him go weak. "T-Taehyung-"

   "You want me to stop?" I rubbed him harder making him moan louder, "your body's telling me otherwise." I let go of him making him groan, "good talk, good luck with solving your problem." I waved him off.

   "You did what?!" Yoongi asked me sitting up.

   "I asserted dominance, is that bad?" I asked him.

   "You fucking palmed Jung Hoseok, a STRAIGHT male. Are you sure you aren't sick?" Namjoon asked worried and I nodded.

   "I got tired of his shit of treating me like a kid, so I did the made myself the hierarchy. Its was fun watching him under my control," I chuckled and sighed, "by the way, when's the next competition?"

   "Tomorrow why?" Yoongi asked, "is it cause of J-Hope?"

   I chuckled laying down, "maybe."

   I was bored in class waiting for school to get out so I could go to the tunnels, I glanced next to me seeing Hoseok reading a book making me smirk. I reached my hand down stroking the inside of his thigh making him tense and grip his book. I kept on rubbing higher and higher until he stood up. "Mrs. Choi, may I use the restroom?" She nodded and he walked out of the room. Shesh, it would have been a lot less awkward if he just let me handjob him in class.

   "Hey V!" J-Hope smiled kissing me and I kissed back. "Its nice seeing you here, still look great as ever," if I knew him in outside of the tunnels, I would fall for him in a heartbeat.

   "You sir, make me question my sexuality," he chuckled pulling me to the V.I.P section. We headed towards the normal booth and he pulled me in setting me on his lap. He seemed a bit out of it, "are you okay?"

   "I'm fine, just something weird happened today that's it," he smiled.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

   "You know that I'm Jimin from class A-1, right?" I was taken a bit back, but I smiled knowing he trusted me, "and Hoseok is J-Hope." Welp shit, this is going to be fun, "don't tell anyone."