5

Watching V and J-Hope, they seemed to show interest in each other, genuinely attraction. Not sex attraction, just like a relationship attraction. Being two different identities, in real life hating each other and tunnels head over heels for each other. Its like a cliché movie that I can't stoop watching. I wanna know what's going to happen. Tae for the first time in a while actually is happy, the second we mention him, he smiles.

   "J-Hope seems to really like V, even though it isn't the same in real life," Jimin said pouting.

   "Let's get them together in real life," I said out of the blue making him shocked, "and take this," I held our intertwined hands up, "into the real life." He smiled kissing me.

   "So how do we get them together?" He asked, "lock them in a room?" I shook my head knowing they'd kill each other in the end.

   "I already know that Tae has a attraction to Hoseok, even though he won't admit it. Then Hoseok melted at his touch when-never mind. Yet that shows a bit of attraction, so we need to crank it up," I said not mentioning the incident.

Hoseok's P.O.V.

   "So you, Mr. Jimin, has a boyfriend?" I asked sceptical in the class, we have free time until lunch. "An actual boyfriend?" He nodded, "you're committing to right now?"

   "Yes, yes and he's taking me to lunch and you're coming with me," I raised my eyebrow. "We're going to KFC."

   "I'm in."

   "No going back?" He assured holding his pinky it and I hooked it.

   "Why are you so concerned I won't go-"

   "Come on Jiminie!" I looked at the door seeing Yoongi, not a couple I saw happening. "You coming too?" He asked and I nodded, a promise is a promise. "Oh well have to split up the cars, I have boxes of papers in the back of mine. So Hoseok ride with Tae," I internally groaned as Taehyung unlocked the car and I got in. Sooner we get this over with, sooner I get away from him.

   We started driving, everything was awkward and silent as we pulled into the parking lot, "I'm sorry okay? Shouldn't you cousin hate me more than you do?"

   "I hate you because you confuse me!" I confessed, "usually I can read people like an open book, but I can't with you and an addition I thought I was straight, UNTIL I met you! Frankly I was happier being an innocent fetus, untouched inappropriately, and I have someone who actually cares about me. I'm not a toy Taehyung and that's what you treat me like." I opened the door of the car slamming it and he got out too. "If Jimin asks I'm underground!" I flipped him off calling a taxi.

Tae's P.O.V.

   "Where's Hoseok?" Jimin asked worriedly, "I thought he'd kill you, where did you dump the body?"

   "He said to tell you he's underground," I answered and Jimin groaned. "Is it something bad?"

   "If you say getting shit faced drunk with people who swoon over you good," he got up, "then you're brain dead. I gotta go get him before he does anything bad. Shit he needed to stock up on dye before going back." He whined, "that means different color, we'll never find him in the crowd."

   "Dye?"

   "Duh, you never go to the tunnels as yourself," they go to the tunnels? I wonder if I've seen him and didn't notice. "DAMNIT I just got that pink out too," he sighed, "Taehyung we need to take your car, please?" He seemed genuinely worried about Hoseok and who would blame him, they're family. I nodded and we rushed to the car, Yoongi getting in the driver's seat, me in the back, Jimin passenger. "If he gets drunk, either he gets murdered or raped. So bad both ways." He dialed a number, "yo Jungkook, tell the teacher we went home sick. We're going to the tunnels...no Hoseok got pissed and going to go get drunk. We are trying to stop him. Got to go bye." He hung up.

   "Why is he so sensitive?" I asked leaning back.

   Jimin shot a glare, "take the back alleys onto the first gravel road, turn right and floor it!" He ordered then looked into the mirror. "You got a hat Tae?" I nodded tossing him a snapback, "thanks."

   "Hey Jiwoo! You and J-Hope playing tonight?" The assistant smiled at Jimin, he's Jiwoo? "If you are, he's going up so go quick."

   "Next up is J-Hope!" The host yelled and we all turned our attention to the stage.