'I hope you had a good day at work and I've missed you so much. When you get this note, look upstairs and you'll see the outfit I got for you to wear tonight. Make yourself all pretty and be ready by 8. Vladimir will be there to take you to meet me. Eat light my dear and I'm looking forward to seeing you and my unborn child..."

That's so sweet! And I noticed he said "my unborn child" like he's claimed the baby. But I'm not objecting. Looking at the clock I see it's almost 6:30 so I start getting ready.

After I've showered and shaved, I see a royal blue shirt sleeved evening dress that stops at the knee and flows. I see the shimmery silver wedges completely with insoles. Thank God! My feet won't be killing me in these gorgeous shoes. After I dress and do a blue smokey eye and a pinkish lipstick, I see it's 7:55.

Grabbing my silver clutch Danté also bought, I put my belongings in it. Hearing a knock at the door I see it's Vlad.

"How are you Ms. Jones?" His thick Russian accent is always entertaining.

"Call me Audra! And I'm great!"

"Ready to go?" Shit, I need to grab my phone and turn off the bathroom light.

Turning off the light and slipping my phone in my bra quickly, I lock the door and get in the back seat of the black Audi.

The car is silent as we drive to meet Danté. Noticing that Vlad is speeding, I get a bit anxious.

"Vlad can you slow down?" He doesn't reply, so I don't think he heard me.

"Vlad!" He turns to look at me.

"Yes?"

"Can you slow do-" My words are cut short as we hit a tree head on. Vlad's air bag activates, but I'm thrown forward.

I feel blood dripping down my legs as I drift in and out of consciousness. My only thought is my baby...

Please don't let me lose my baby...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Danté's POV

"Vinny, what time is it?" I ask my chef.

"It's 9:09 they should've been here before 8:30 it's only a 15 minute drive." He's right. What's keeping them?

Sitting down at the seaside dinner I had planned, I am overcome with worry.

A few minutes later, I hear a car approaching and Vlad say hi to Vinny.

"What happened to your face Vlad?" asks Vinny. There's silence and a sigh.

"I went to pick up Audra and she told me to wait so I went back to the car. 45 minutes passed and I knocked again but she didn't answer this time. I opened up the door and went looking for her. Once I was upstairs I heard moaning so I opened up her bedroom door only to find her getting pounded by some Hispanic guy." I can't believe my ears. Why would she do that? Was it Antonio?

"Then what happened?" I demanded.

"That Hispanic dude attacked me and Audra told me to come tell you that she never wanted to see you again because she wanted a real man who could take care of the baby. And not some, and I quote, 'some blind pussy who can't satisfy emotionally which is why he'll need get the chance to satisfy me sexually'. My face got scratched pretty good and my nose is busted, so I hurried up and left to get here."

There is a stunned silence in the air. Why would she do that? I feel my heart breaking. Vlad speaks again.

"Oh and he told me to tell you that you'll never satisfy her like Antonio can which I'm gonna guess is his name."

I fucking knew it! That's bullshit! I hate Audra and she can live with that scumbag. You know what? Fuck that too! I'm gonna call the cops and turn him in.

I fight the tears forming in my eyes, "Vlad, you can go home now. Vinny will you take me home?" Vlad mumbles a sorry about everything and Vinny and I abandon the setup and leave.

I call the police and tell them about what happened and to go to Audra's house. I'm starting to think the gold digging whore was in on this the whole time.

Finally getting to my place, I take off my dress clothes and crawl into bed. I'm so heartbroken. But I won't waste tears on a liar and a whore ever again. Bella was enough.

Hope she has a nice time in jail...

*Didn't see that coming did you? What do you think will happen next? Will Audra lose the baby? How did Vlad make it out of the crash?

Stay tuned...

Let me know what you think!

I appreciate all of the support!(: A big thanks to you all!

Vote/Fan/Comment/Follow/Message/Share😘❤️