I wish you knew

Copyright © 2014 by missordinarymeangirl

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

-

[Prologue]

I wish you knew that I have been stalking your facebook every time I log in.

I wish you knew that since the very first time I have talked to you, sparks have flown away.

I wish you knew that I care and I wish that you also care.

I wish you knew that I always wanted to sleep for me to dream about you and I together.

I wish you knew that I have been wishing on every 11:11 that you and I would have a chance.

I wish you knew that I have planned my future with you.

I wish you knew that I have named our kids.

I wish you knew that I am expecting that we would be more than friends.

I wish you knew that I have imagined our first romantic date.

I wish you knew that I have imagined how we would passionately kiss.

I wish you knew that I talked with my friends a lot about you.

I wish you knew that you are all I think about every single air that I breathe in and breathe out.

I wish you knew that you are my inspiration to make it through.

I wish you knew that I also see myself when I’m with you.

I wish you knew that I have been dying to see you.

I wish you knew that I still remember some important dates of you and I.

I wish you knew that you are the reason why I stupidly smile when nothing has to be smiled with.

I wish you knew that you are the reason of my sleepless nights of wishful thinking.

I wish you knew that I have been praying to God that you would also love me too.

I wish you knew that you are more than just my crush or a fantasy.

I wish you knew that I’m hoping for a fairytale love story with you.

I wish you knew that I always miss you.

I wish you knew that form every love song and every love quote is all about you.

I wish you knew that I always wish that you were always with me.

I wish you knew… I wish you really really knew.. that I love
you. I really do.

-

Yey! Prologue po muna <3 Kahit walang magbasa nito, ipagpapatuloy ko padin ang paguupdate :) Aja! Aja :)

-Miss Author