R

Abu Huraira reported: A man asked the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, "Who is most deserving of my good company?" The Prophet said:
🌹
— "Your mother."

The man asked, "Then who?"
The Prophet said:
— "Your mother."

The man asked again, "Then who?" The Prophet said:
— "Your mother."

Source: 📕Sahih Bukhari 5626.

🌹

Days pass by and Aisha has completely shut her mother out of her life. And due to that, she left the house and went elsewhere where she would hang out with her friends without being lectured or ruled by anyone. She doesn't sleep there anymore, doesn't eat what her mother cooks for her, she basically just comes home from time to time to take a few clothes and then go back with her friends whom Aisha respect more even than her own mother.

This morning she was standing before her mother's house and knocked hesitantly at the door. Fortunately for her she was greeted by his little brother, Adam.

"Aishaaaa"! His brother interjected joyfully as he threw himself into his sister's arms. "I miss you."

"I miss you too," Aisha hugged him back tightly before letting him go. "Where's mom"? Aisha asked curiously, ruffling Adam's hair.

"She went out." His 5 years old brother responded. "When are you coming back"? His brother inquired with his innocent eyes.

"Don't know yet." Aisha simply replied but his brother wasn't paying attention to her anymore as his favourite cartoon has just started.

"If you're hungry, there are some leftovers in the fridge." Adam informed, his glued eyes went back to the huge black screen.

Aisha nodded lightly as she gazed around. It's been a week now or two since she left this house and it was still the same, clean and shiny. She went upstairs and headed for her room to get a change as she went back downstairs her mother has just arrived, holding some groceries bags. They looked at each other uneasily before she first turned her head away.

"Are you back"? Her mother asked softly with teary eyes. 

"Nope," Aisha simply answered, still holding a grudge against her mother. "I just came to take a few things."

Fatima contented herself to nod sadly as she went to put the groceries bags onto the table. "Would you help me putting the groceries inside of the house"? Her mother asked, referring to the two other bags left in the car.

"Do I look like I want to help"? Aisha interrogated in a sarcastic way causing her mother to heave a sigh.

After she watched her mother putting the last groceries bags inside, she stood up from her chair and voiced. "I need some liquid; I'm running out of food for my friends and me."

Fatima turned towards her daughter, disappointment into the eyes . "Is that the only reason why you came back"?

"Yup," Aisha nodded shamelessly looking into her mother's eyes, as she hooked her thumbs into her worn jeans. Dumbfounded but yet impassive, Fatima mentioned.

"I would give you some money on the condition of that you spend the night here and eat fully, you're getting thinner and you look .. sick." She said, noticing the loss of weight of her daughter and the small bags that had formed under her daughter's eyes.

"No need," Aisha shook her head.

"Why"?

"I'm happy there." Aisha flashed a weak smile. She then held her hand out to her mother waiting for her to give her some money. "Would you please hurry up, I have friends waiting for me."

After Fatima has given her the money, Aisha rapidly hitched her backpack higher and was about to leave when her mom suddenly confessed.

"I miss you, you know." She said already crying. "I wish I could change your mind and make you comes back." She revealed with a saddened voice.

"It's too late." Aisha only said before closing the door shut behind her. Fatima watched helplessly the door close as tears started spilling down her face, and with leaden steps, she pressed her forehead against the wall, tears gradually streaming from her deep dark pitch eyes.

"Ummi,"

"Ummi .. why you crying"? His 5 years old son tugged on his mom's dress as he noticed mother sobbing. "It's nothing son, it's nothing, go back to your room." Fatima lied, trying to cover her face to prevent his son to look at her, but little didn't she know that Allah Has given Adam wisdom that He didn't give to Aisha.

With his small tiny hands Adam turned his mother's face towards him and with his thumbs wiped away the tears falling from her cheeks. "You can lie to me but not to Allah. Allah Knows why you're crying. You're crying because of my sister Aisha but didn't she know that she'll regret it"? Adam spoke but her mother continued on crying.

Adam continued. "Don't cry Ummi, I don't like seeing you crying."

"If you need someone to protect you, I'm brave enough to be your knight in shining armour."

"If you need a shoulder to cry on, my shoulders are wide enough for both of us,"

"If you need affection you have my heart. I'm here Ummi; I'll take care of you with the will of Allah."

Comforted by his son's wisdom words, she prayed for his son before falling tranquillity asleep under the protection of Allah.

And little did Aisha know that whoever harm their mother or makes them shed a tear in a bad way, Allah would send right away a severe punishment towards them ...