Chap|13 Poor Royalty

Start from the beginning

"Aww hi there mommas. Momma got you some medicine now to make you feel better." I spoke to her as I walked closer to the bed. I reached over to grab the medicine and give her as much as she needed.

She looked up at me and I watched as her lip started to quiver, man I knew she was about to cry. I picked her up and rocked her in my arms. "Come on Ro, it's ok mommy and momma are here to take care of you."

It took a while but we had finally got her to go back to sleep and instead of taking her back to her room, I decided to just lay her down in between Camila and I .

I sighed I laid back down with Camila. To watch some Netflix and just talk.

"I hate seeing her like that." I looked over at Camila who was rubbing her head softly. And I nodded.

"Yeah I know what you mean. It hurts like hell to know that's she's hurting and I can't stop it." When I said that a phone went off and I felt Camila start to move around some on the bed. I'm guessing she was reaching for her phone.

"Y/N what's this going around about you up and leaving an interview?" As soon as she mentioned that I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Man That was some complete bullshit Camila."

"Oh really?" She said not believing me.

"Hell yeah! He was mad disrespectful and I ain't like it, so I got up and walked out instead of doing what I really wanted to do. So they better hit be glad that all I did."

"Wow, What happened?" She asked hearing how serious I was.

"Ok so basically they started asking a lot of personal questions, and then of course your name came up. And when it did dude was being an ass about it and it pissed me off then. But I kept my mouth closed, That was until he asked if I was mad at you for leaving or whatever and I told him we where getting passed all that. Then he went on telling me how stupid I was for letting you back in and trusting you."

"Now I have to go and meet up with Rosa and the rest of my team today. I'm almost positive that that's the reason why."

When I was done telling her everything I could see the hurt in her eyes and believe it or not it hurt me too. "That's why you got up and left?"

"Absolutely. I was not about to sit there and let him talk about you like that. He had me fucked up." I shrugged as I pulled her closer to me. "Don't worry about what people say Camila, cause their going to continue to talk."

"Yeah I know. It still hurts though." I nodded and sighed.

"I know but I don't care what they think. This ain't about them, it's about us." She smiled brightly at me as she grabbed ahold of my face.

"Aww Y/N. I love you so much." She whispered.

"I love you too Camila." I said while smiling down at her. Even though we aren't together yet, I still can't help the way a feel about this girl. She going to forever hold a special place in my heart, even if we don't even get back together. She's my world along with Royalty. Their all I need.

"I don't see how you did it Y/N. I seriously don't."

"What do you mean?" She sighed before turning to me.

"I mean seeing you do what you did for Royalty, and how you handled that situation so well. I know it was hard for you to do all alone."

I nodded and shrugged while I rested my arms behind my head. "Yeah of course it was but I didn't really have a choice. I did what I had to do, and I don't regret it at all."

"I don't know what I would have done without you. For real Y/N." I can clearly tell that she was still bothered by this whole situation. But I needed her to know that I was tryin to move forward from it.

"Camila I appreciate you for telling me this but for us to move on, I feel like we have to stop talking about it. Let's move forward you know, we keep having these heart to heart moments about the past. I mean not that I have a problem with it or anything, but I want us to be able to move away from all that and just focus on now." I said with a shrugged

"Oh." She said softly "I'm sorry Y/N."

"It's fine Camila. I just want us to move on and try to get past this." She nodded with a smile.

"Yeah your absolutely right. It's just I feel so damn guilty every time I'm around you, it's like that's all I can think about. How I messed everything up for us." She spoke softly while slowly rubbing up and down my arm, as she laid over on her side facing me.

"Well I want you to stop thinking like that." I said as I pushed some of her hair out of her face to make sure she was looking at me.

"Ok?"

She nodded and gave me a small smile. "Ok Y/N I'll try."

"Good. Now let's try and get some rest because I have to be up super early tom- hell today." I said causing her to laugh

"Yeah your right. Goodnight Baby momma." She whispered and I chuckled softly before gently kissing Royalty's head and her's.

"Goodnight Baby momma."

****

A/N

Awww poor Royalty😥hope she gets better😔

I hope you all enjoyed this update...

Thanks for reading/voting💕 also Sorry for any mistakes🤧