Epilogue

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!! I hope everyone is having fun as 2017 winds down and 2018 gets ready to begin. Everything they wore and the scenery is in the mm above or throughout the story. I just wanted to say thank you for all the love, the votes, and the comments. Yes this is the end of this book, but I didn't leave you hanging. There is another book that I just started on my page and I will leave the link down below. Please be sure to check that out too. I love you guys and hope you enjoyed!

**NEW**
For my YouTube community, i am asking all my lovely readers who have a YouTube channel to please subscribe to mine. The link will be in my bio. I would greatly appreciate the love and support.💓
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHqc6zvm5snpgAzxqPKxzIA

Elise P.O.V.

"You look stunning baby girl." Sheila told me as she looked into the body mirror at me.

I sighed, "I've been planning this for months and I still feel like I'm missing something."

"What could you be missing?" She asked, "You have your beautiful twin boys and your lovely daughter in the wedding."

"I don't know mama, it's just for the past two years I've been planning this wedding and I feel like it lacks something." I said.

"Do you know what it is?" She questioned.

I shook my head no as I placed the veil over my head and slipped into my slippers. Victoria was the flower girl, and my two baby boys Jamal and Jermaine were the ring barrier. August's sister and his niece's mother were my bridesmaids with a few of their friends. While Travis's friend was his best man. I had nobody to send me off so Travis volunteered to do it. I was more than happy.

"Come on baby, it's about to start." Sheila said before she took my hand.

As we made our way through I admired how beautiful the scenery looked. I'm happy I took the time to have this wedding. It was my dream wedding, the wedding that Vincent never wanted. However, with August, he said I could have whatever I want. I could have a big wedding or I could have a small wedding.

As I saw the bridesmaids make their way through the entrance my hands began to clam up. I was nervous and scared. I knew August loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me, but it's just the thought of getting married again that frightens me. Taking a deep breath I watched as everybody in their position began to walk through the entrance and make their way up front.

"Mommaaaa!" Victoria squealed as she approached me.

She came in her beautiful white lace dress and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Victoria smiles brightly at me as she hugged me.

 Victoria smiles brightly at me as she hugged me

"You'll be fine momma." She smiled, "You got this."

Sheila gave her a basket of white rose pedals and Victoria said a small thank you before going down the entrance. I smiled at how big Victoria has gotten; she is 7 now. It felt like just yesterday that I was holding her in my hand breastfeeding her. Once Victoria started walking I heard my two baby boys Jamal and Jermaine run to me. I picked them both up and kissed them all over their faces. They were two and the most precious set of twins.