Chapter 20

Elise P.O.V.

"So you're telling me that August doesn't want you to get the retina transplant?" Monica chewed on a chip.

I sighed, "He doesn't."

She shrieked, "I should punch him right in his shit, who is he to tell you what to do and what not do? This is your life, and you do what makes you happy or what you think will make you happy."

"I don't know Monica." I swayed my feet as I sat on a wooden stool, "He made some pretty valid points on why not to get it."

"And what was that?" Monica huffed.

"His first point was that this procedure is very rare, most people don't get it , meaning they may not have mastered doing it yet. So if something goes wrong, even the simplest thing, I can die. His second point is Victoria, if something happens to me during that surgery where is she going to go? Whose going to take care of her? How will she feel knowing that both her parents are dead? Im all she got left Monica, and Im not ready to leave her just yet. And his last point is, if Im dead how am I even suppose to enjoy the eyesight I got back?"

"Okay, he did make some points." She was quiet for a moment, "But still, this is your life and no matter how good the points August made he is just someone helping you expand your business so you every right to do what makes you happy."

I cocked my head and kissed my teeth at her, "Excuse me? Just someone who is suppose to expand my business? What are you trying to say Monica?"

"Elise, what you and August have needs to be kept professionally until everything with your business gets sorted out. Since yall started talking, have yall sat down yet and had a discussion about expanding your business or was it all about your procedure, Victoria, and what yall having going on?" Monica said.

"Your so fucking rude, Im finally happy and you want to take it away from me! Why? You got a crush on him? Let me know!" I raised my voice.

"What the actual hell? Me? Want August? HELL NOOOO! Im just trying to watch out for you baby girl, yall haven't did shit for your business since yall started talking and that's why I say keep it professional until everything gets sorted out. Put your feelings to the side honey, he don't even care about you, he's trying to fuck you and then leave you. And he is the type of person who will do whatever it takes to get what they want." She said low and slowly.

Jumping out of my seat, I rushed over to her and punched her right in the jaw. Monica squealed and punched in the mouth, causing me to taste blood in my mouth.

I slid my tongue across my top row of teeth to taste the blood, "OH YOU BITCH." And with that being said I jumped on her and started punching her repetitively.

August P.O.V.

"AHHHH! OOOHHHHH! OH MY GOD! FUCK! AUGUST!" Joanna moaned out as I fucked her hard from behind.

Smacking her ass I whispered harshly in her ear, "How does that feel?"

"Oh shit!" She threw her head back as she threw her ass back meeting my every thrust, "It feels good daddy. So so so good."

I gripped her hair and tugged on it harshly, snapping her head back and deepening her arch I looked down and watch her crème coat my dick. Using my other hand, I gripped her ass and then smacked it, watching it jiggle.

"DADDY IM COMING! OH SHIT! FUCKKKK!" Joanna screamed as her juices flowed onto my shaft.

Laying on my back, Joanna straddled my hips and sat slowly on my dick before bouncing on it. I watched Joanna as she threw her head back moaning at the tremendous amount of pleasure she was receiving from this. Grabbing both of Joanna's round mounds in my hands I rubbed the pad of my finger across her erected nipples and felt her shiver. Beats of sweat rolled down her forehead as she continued to bounce on my dick and grind in circler motions.

Joanna clinched her pussy around me and I immediately gripped her hips as a curse escape my lips. Biting my lip, I watch her pussy juice slide down my dick as I got closer to nutting.

"Joanna where you want me to nut at?" I asked as I started thrusting upward to get my release.

She bit her lip and looked down at me, "I want you to nut inside me."

I looked up at her, "Are you on some kind of birth control?"

Joanna got quiet and I went to push her off me so I could nut on her chest but she continued to bounce on my dick. She clinched her pussy around my dick continuously as she would slam herself on my dick, moaning and screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck Joanna." I said before I nutted inside her.

Joanna slowly slid off me, and limped into the bathroom and took a quick shower before she went to want of my drawers and pulled out a pair of her leggings and big oversize shirts. She put on a pair of socks and running shoes, afterwards throwing her hair into a high ponytail.

"Thank you. I needed that." Joanna kissed my cheek before she walked out my room and out of my house.

As soon as she left, regret immediately flooded my body knowing that I cheated on Elise with this cheap hoe.. again. How was I gonna explain to her that I fucked Joanna twice? Once after I came home from the bar and tonight. The night after I came home from the bar was a huge accident, I was drunk off my feet and when I went to my condo Joanna was laying on my couch in sexy lingerie and I couldn't help myself but do it. And tonight, I was so stressed out and very badly needed a stress release and Elise wasn't answering my calls and Joanna showed up at my house with cupcakes. I don't know how Im going to explain this Elise, and I might not tell her. What she doesn't know wont hurt her.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS BABIES!  I just want to thank all of yall so much for sticking by my side throughout the book and I love all of yall. My old readers and my new readers, I am very thankful for all of yall. Sorry I haven't updated in months, during the holidays it was emotionally hard for me going through the major holidays after my grand ma's recent passing. I hope yall are understanding, and I just wanted to start the new year right and I'll be updating more frequently. Another update will be posted soon, byeeeee. XOXOXO!!!