Chapter 19

(Victoria in the mm)

Elise's P.O.V.

"August, stop trying to make me change my decision." I shrieked, "I can finally be able to see again. So I am definitely taking this opportunity and nothing you say can make me change my mind."

August huffed, "What about Victoria? Huh? She already lost her father, your basically opening another door for her to lose you too Elise."

"Why would you say that?" I whimpered.

Hearing August's heavy footsteps, he walked over to me and embraced me into a big bear hug. August hugged me so tight as if I was going somewhere, far away from here and never going to see him again. Even though the hug was much needed, he also needs to understand that I am human, and I also have feelings, wants, and needs. And if there is a door opened for me to get my eye sight back, I got to take it.

"I don't mean to be harsh baybeh." He apologized, "Im just worried and concerned about your wellbeing. You cant make a choice based on you, you got to consider Victoria you, cause what ever happens to you will effect her."

I sighed and snuggled closer into his chest, "I know August, but I really want this."

August hugged me tighter, "I want this for you to ma, but I cant bare to lose you, and I know for  fact Victoria cant either."

Hearing Victoria's laughter broke August and I apart, as we waited for her to come running up to us. Monica's laughter was heard as well, and the also rapid moving feet.

"Mommy! Monica told me that August was going to take us to the movies for my birthday! Is that true mommy?" Victoria squealed, jumping on me.

I laughed, "Of course it is true, August wanted to do something special for you."

Victoria jumped down, and the hearing of air woosh beside me let me know that she jumped into August's arms,"Triple A, you are the best!" Victoria screamed.

"I try to be baybeh girl. You wanna watch Finding Dory?" August questioned.

"Well duh" She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Who wouldnt want to watch Finding Dory?"

Hearing Victoria jump out of August's arms, she grabbed my hand and ran down the stairs. Chocolate began to bark as we ran out of the house and towards August's car.Victoria was squealing and jumping all around me as she chanted that she was going to watch Finding Dory today. I heard August chuckle as he saw the scene unfold, he unlocked the door, and helped me and I know for a fact that he also helped Victoria in too.

We started our journey to the movie theater and on our way there all you heard was Victoria and August singing at the top of their lungs to Justin Bieber. Victoria was obsess with Justin Bieber, she says he looks like a cute cupcake and he sounds like a mermaid. When she turn 10, she already asked if she can go to one of his concerts and I said yes. She really loves to plan ahead.

A smile was placed on my face as I listen to how much Victoria had with August in the car, how I can hear her smiling while singing. Same for August, I can just feel the joy radiating off of him while he entertain my daughter on the drive. Victoria is such a bright child, always smiling, always laughing; however, when she gets with August it seems as if she cant stop laughing at all. Im so happy that she has someone in her life to make her smile again, thats all I want for her. Is to be happy and not to make the same mistakes that I did.

"We are here!" August sung as he turned off the car, got out and helped Victoria and I out of the car.

Victoria held my hand and jumped and pranced and sung all the way into the movie theater while August held my hand. Once we got in Victoria had finally calmed down and August paid for our tickets and we made our way to the concession, where August brought Victoria her own small popcorn and juice, and us a large popcorn with pepsi.

"Now if you eat all your popcorn before the movie starts, your not gettig anymore." August told Victoria.

Victoria giggled,"What makes you think I would eat all my popcorn before the movie starts?"

He chuckled too, "You look like the type to eat all their popcorn before the movie start, but anyways, we got to get going. Just make sure you save some of your popcorn for the movie."

"Im not that kid, I eat my popcorn slowly." She said confidently

"We will see." August laughed.

"Yes sir." She squealed.

Victoria grabbed my hand and we walked into the theater room anf got situated at the very top of the room so that Victoria could see. I sat between Victoria and August, Victoria had put the armrest up and snuggled into me and August was holding my hand. I heard Victoria munching on her popcorn, just like how I heard her munching on it all the way to the theater room.

"Oh darn!" Victoria said.

"What baby?" I asked.

She mumbled, "I think I ate all my popcorn mommy."

August chuckled, "The previews arent even over Victoria."

Victoria piped up, "I know. But the popcorn was caling my name."

I laughed, "It was calling your name baby?"

"Yes mommy! It was like, Victoria eat me!" She tried to reason.

After the movie was over, all of us went to Outback where we ended up having dinner. In a day, I have never heard Victoria laugh so hard and so much. It brings joy to my heart to know that my baby is happy. And I would never want her to feel any other way. Eating as one, we told jokes, we told stories, and listen to Victoria talk about how her popcorn was telling her to eat her before the previews were over.

August dropped us home a couple minutes ago and I was getting Victoria ready for bed; Victoria was in the tub and I was getting her bed ready for her to sleep in. Monica had passed out on my couch and was snoring as if she worked all her life with no break. Getting Victoria out the tub, I dried her off, lotioned her body, put on her onesie, and sprayed a small amount of prefume on her. Victoria had jumped in my arms and was slowly falling asleep; tucking her in bed, I sung her a small part of a song.

"Baby, can I ask you a question before you go to sleep?" I questioned.

Victoria mumbled, "Mommy, you can ask me anything."

If I had the choice to get my eyesight back, would you want me to take it? Even if it means never seeing me again?" I asked.

She looked me in the eyes as her eyes began to water, "I wanna say no mommy, I really do wanna say no, but I know you want to be able to see me. Cause I know you wanna see the things most mommy want to see. And I really dont want to take that from you mommy. But I also dont want to lose you, cause I love you."

I got in the small bed with Victoria as she cried on my chest, "Baby, its okay. As long as I have you and your happy I am happy."

"But I know you being able to see me will mae you happy." She hiccuped, "So I want you to do it."

"Even if it means losing me?" I rubbed her hair out of her face.

Victoria's tear rolled down her face, "At least you would leave happy."

A/N: SO I AM GOING TO BE POSTING ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AT 8:00 EST, THANK YOU FOR THE FEED BACK ON THAT! I ALSO WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING, AND I LOVE ALL OF YALL FOR THAT. I MADE THIS CHAPTER THE NORMAL LENGTH, SO I HOPE YALL ARE HAPPY. BEFORE YALL START ASKING, YES I DELETED CHAPTER 19 AND MADE A NEW ONE, I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THAT CHAPTER SO I TOOK IT DOWN. I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MORE. SEE YALL TUESDAY! MUCH LOVE!