Chapter 43

Monica in the mm, I felt like this song went along with this chapter. Enjoy!

Monica's P.O.V.

It was thundering and lightning was cracking across the sky. It was only a few moments ago that I had left Elise at the club. Jumping into the car with Joanna and George we drove over to Elise's house. I wasn't doing this for myself, I was doing this for Joanna. Elise had Victoria to make her happy, I had Trey to make me happy, but who did Joanna have to make her happy?

Fiddling with my fingers, I sat in the back seat of the car deep in thought. I was Elise's only true friend and here I was betraying her. It's not like I'm doing this to purposely hurt her, I just need her to stop being so selfish.

"You remember what you have to do?" Joanna questioned me.

I nodded my head, "Yea. I do."

We pulled up to Elise's house, my mom's car in the driveway. I took a deep breath before exiting the car and going inside of Elise's house. Nobody was downstairs, so I went upstairs to Victoria's room. The sight in front of me crushed my heart and I was beginning to second guess what I was about to do. Victoria was curled up into my mom's left side sleeping, while my mom had the book threatening to drop out of her right hand. They both were sound asleep and I didn't want to wake them up; however, I had a job to do.

Walking over to my mom, I tapped her shoulder and her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me for a moment before she started smiling. My mom slide from under Victoria and walked out the room, with me following her.

"Victoria is such a good child." My mom smiled.

I nodded my head, words unable to form.

My mom looked around, "Where's Elise?"

"She... Uh... She dropped me off, she'll be right back." I lied.

My mother nodded her head, "Well did you enjoy yourself?"

I nodded my head and then excused myself to the bathroom. My mother decided to sit on the couch and read her book. Walking up the stairs, I went to Victoria's room and quickly covered her mouth before she could scream. Victoria jolted awake and tried to scream before she knew it was me. I put my index finger against my lips, to signal her to stay quiet. She nodded her head as I got her out of bed and took her to Elise's room.

There Joanna, George, and Lucia stood waiting on me. Victoria looked confused as she looked at them and then looked at me. Joanna and them stuck in through the back door and up the second flight of stairs. I gave Victoria to her Grand dad and he duct taped her mouth first. Her eyes widen as tears raced down her face as she tried to run away. George caught her and placed her in a chair tying her to it. Victoria cried and hollered but it was muffle due to the tape. George smacked her right across the face to get her to shut up and it made my body cringe.

I had to leave the scene, it was too much for me. Leaving the room, I walked back into the living room to see my mother sound asleep on the couch. A sigh escaped my lips at what I was about to do; however, she kinda deserved this. I whispered my mom's name and she woke up, I gestured her to follow me. My mom followed me up back into Victoria's room and she walked in front of me to Victoria's bed.

I silently grabbed Victoria's guitar.

"Where is Victoria?" My mother sounded alarmed.

Before she could turn back around I slammed the guitar on her head making it shatter to pieces. My mother dropped to the ground and I began punching and kicking her. Her body began to turn purple and blue but images of me as a child crawled in. I wasn't going to stop, she deserved this after she molested me all those years. Grabbing a knife that I stuck in my back pocket, I began to stab her over and over. She was the reason why I slept around, she was the reason why I didn't trust anybody.

My anger boiled over and I snapped, I sliced her right across her neck. Her blood squirted out before she took her final breath. I sat beside her crying into my hands. I was hurt, and now after doing this, I realized I wasn't happy. Hearing a car pull up I looked up to see it was Elise and August. I hung up my mother quickly and ran out to the guest room jumping out the window.

There was a tree for me to jump on, and I slid down it. I sat at the bottom of the tree deep in thought. Tears raced down my face as I thought back to the memories. I knew she wouldn't of molest Victoria, because my mom liked teenagers. A sarcastic smile player across my lips as I snuck back into the house. I heard Joanna talking, meaning Elise was in her room.

Sneaking back into Victoria's room, I saw my mother was taken down. Grabbing her by her ankles, I dragged her across the hall into the guest room and threw her out the window. Following suit, I jumped out and put her in the back seat of the car. They gave me the spare key because someone was coming to pick them up later.

Arriving at my house I took my mom's dead body and placed it in the fire pile in my backyard. I wanted to burn the memories, meaning I had to burn her too. After going inside to grab the oil and lighter, I went back outside and started pouring on it. Pouring the whole bottle of oil on my mom, i lit the lighter and threw it on her.

Her body went to flames as a tear slipped down my face. Grabbing my phone from my back pocket I called the police.

"911 speaking, how can I help you?" A masculine voice said.

A tear fell slowly, "I killed my mom."

He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"I know you weren't expecting this, but I just wanted to tell you that a homicide isn't the only thing happening tonight." I spoke softly.

It took him a minute, "What else ma'am?"

"A suicide." I spoke before ending the call.

Never in a million years would I have thought I would leave the world like this. But I wasn't happy, I was hurt, scarred, and broken. I just killed my mother and I still don't feel any better. Making my way back into my house, I walked into my room and grabbed my scarf. I grabbed a chair and placed it under my ceiling fan. Tying the scarf around my neck, I also tied it around the ceiling fan. I wasn't doing this just for myself so I could be happy, but after all the pain I caused tonight, I wanted everyone else to be happy too. They were gonna be happy I was gone.

I said a silent prayer and kicked the chair from under me. A tear slipped, I was finally free.