Chapter 35

**MATURE CONTENT**

Elise P.O.V.

August held me in his arms as we laid in the bed watching television. I was happy that I told August about what happened in the pass. Although I was worried that he would look at me different, it didn't seem as so. Telling August about my past and him doing the same brung us closer together.

Looking at August I admired his features. Tattoos covered both his arms, his chest, torso, and his neck. His curly hair framed his face with his sparkling dark chocolate eyes.

"Baby will you stop looking at me like that?" August smirked.

I bit my lip, "I can't help it."

August gripped my hips, "Stop biting that lip Elise."

It's been a week since August and I last had sex and I could tell by the erection that was peaking through his basketball shorts that I wasn't the only one that was frustrated. I wanted to do things different, I wanted to be in charge so I kissed him. Not a peck on the lips, but I truly kissed him. My glossed lips sucked on August's top lip before I stuck my tongue in his mouth battling for dominance.

My small hand traveled down to his erection and I began to rub him through his shorts. A hissed escapes from his mouth as August gripped my wrist.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish baby." August strained out.

Gripping August's dick confirmed that I wanted to do this and I wanted to do this now. In one quick motion, August flipped us over to where he was hovering over me. August massaged my breast as our tongues danced together. My pussy began to moisten and a moan came from my lips.

Going between my thick thighs August blew on my flesh and I quickly closed my thighs. August smirked, and forced my legs open devouring my heat. I put my hands on the back of his head pushing him closer to my pussy as I moaned. Throwing my head back in pure bliss I closed my eyes. My legs began to shake as I felt an orgasm approaching. Attempting to push August away, he grabbed my legs and kept licking, sucking and slurping on my pussy.

I moaned loudly as I reached my climaxed. Catching my breath, August took off his shorts letting his dick sprang free. Licking my lips, I crawled over to him and took his dick in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the head, I used both my hands to pump his shaft. August and I made eye contact and I took him all the way in my mouth.

He let out a throaty moan as I deep throated his cock down my throat. Spit and saliva trailed down my mouth landing on my erected nipples. A moan escaped my lips and the vibration put August into overload. August gripped the back of my head and began to thrust into my mouth. He started slow and began to pick up speed. Thrusting into my mouth hard, my pussy juices began to drip on the bed as August's dick pulsating in me.

Nutting in my mouth, I swallowed every drop of it and smiled at August. August growled at me and picked up and pushed me against the wall. Gripping my throat, August picked up one leg and slowly slid his dick inside me. I gasped as he stretched me out to the size of his big dick. He let go of my neck and picked up my other leg slowly thrusting inside of my wet heat.

Fucking me relentlessly against the wall, I cried out in pure pleasure as August looked me deep into my eyes. He tossed me on the bed and slid two of his slender fingers inside of my pussy. Going back down and flicking his wet tongue over my clit I bucked my hips. I gripped the sheets as I felt another orgasm come as he ate me out and fingered me.

My shaking legs tremble uncontrollably as I came in his mouth. August took his fingers out and slowly slid his dick back in to my dripping wet pussy. He pounded into my core as I scratched his back and bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming. His dick was so good that it should be illegal. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he grabbed my throat and showed me no mercy.

August slid out of me and flipped me over onto my hands and knees. He pushed my head down into the pillow with one hand and gripped my hip with the other to give me the perfect arch. Sliding in slowly, I moaned softly before he gave me long deep strokes. As he began picking up his pace, he tangled his hand into my hair and gripped it harshly. Banging into my aching pussy he pulled my head up so I can look at him through the mirror.

Watching August fuck me turned me on and my legs began to shake and I felt another orgasm approaching. My legs began to tremble once again, as I opened my mouth but no words came out. Tears rolled down my eyes as August slammed into me forcefully.

Gripping the sheets I came all over his dick, but that didn't stop him. August flipped us over to where he was on his back and I was on top. I began to bounce on his dick, my breast moving along with me. He gripped my breast and reached up to suck on the other one. I threw my head back as I kept bouncing with my hands on his chest.

August gripped my hips and began to pound into me viciously. "This my pussy, you hear me?"

"Ye-Yessss." I moaned out.

August rammed inside me and I felt his dick throb inside of me before he release his seed inside of me.

I rolled over to where August and I was cuddling, "I was trying to be in charge."

He looked at me and laughed, "And you see where that got you?"

I smiled and he gave me a passionate kiss before we went to sleep.