Shes back. (Preview)

This is just the preview of the next part! The new chapter will be up either later tonight or tomorrow! This is just a little tease of whats next to come ;) 

Laila continued to stare at the closed door, open mouthed. She still couldn't comprehend what had happened to her. No one had ever spoken to her the way Ismail just had. Even her parents hadn't ever raised her voice at her.

She didn't know how to react. She didn't know whether she should cry, whether she should laugh. Truly, she wasn't even hurt by what Ismail said. In fact, deep down, she realized whatever he said was true. It was true that she was spoiled and it was also true that she really didn't care that she was. The words didn't hurt or shock her. It was the way they were delivered. In such a cold tone.

The shock was soon replaced by anger that was fuelled by her hurt ego. He had the goddamn nerve to ask her who she was. Who did he think he was? A fucking low life that didn't even deserve to have a place in Laila's life in the first place. He was scum. Plain and simple. Scum that didn't even deserve to be in close proximity with Laila let alone have the nerve to disrespect her like that.

Laila realized what she needed to do in that moment.

She needed to go back to her roots. She needed to be Laila Ali Khan once again. The bitch that no one could dare cross.

She took out her phone and dialed a number she hadn't dialed in more than a year.

"Hey are you free? Think I'm ready for that coffee date."