Backup Boyfriend • Hyuk •

A/N

Hello everyone!! It's been a very long time since I've updated here. Since I'm now active, I'm finishing off the scenarios I've started and is also editing the, 'Living with VIXX series.'

I hope you all will enjoy this long as scenario and please remember to give it a vote and comment.

Also I have published my book which is called, "Diamond in the Rough," so please check it out and also vote, comment and add to reading list.

I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!

————

"Hey!!"

I look up and saw Hyuk right in front of me. "Oh hi," I faintly smiled and went back to looking at my phone. "What is it now?" His shoulder leaning against the lockers, tilting his head to the opposite side.

"I don't know, I'm just not feeling it today," I shoved my phone in my back pocket and leaned back on my closed locker. "And why is that?" I sighed.

"You should know."

Hyuk's POV

Y/N has been my best friend for a while now, it all started when we were sitting together in our first year of high school since it was in alphabetical order or something like that - so the teacher will remember our names. Since then we would always hang out we both ended up in a similar friendship group as the years passed by.

What I mean by, is that my group and her group can converse well with each other so if we all happen to be together in an area. Like school, then it will most likely happen.

My crush on her started to develop when she helped me when I got injured during PE. By just looking at her, how she cares so much about the ones who are close to her makes me realise how genuine she truly is to her friends and other people. But I don't know what has gotten into her mind when she started dating the dickhead Trent. 

They were both happy, especially Y/N since it was her first love. But she was too naive at that point, she didn't realise the trap she has fallen into even though she got many red flags that she should cut ties. She always had hope so she stayed and tried to change him, like the price on a dodgy sale. But instead she has gotten sadder and sadder. Often moody and she would cry often.

I would often console her, but in private. Trent is a jealous and possessive guy, also has hit her at least once or twice since she was with me and her other close friends. It really pissed me off how, there is no trust nor proper communication or respect in that relationship. It's a one sided relationship and it is always about Trent, Trent, Trentity, Trent.

He's the one who has to be, 'Right.'
He's the type that has to be his, 'Way.'
He's the one that flirts with, 'Other.' Girls.
He is the one causing so much, 'Pain.'

God Y/N why?

Y/N's POV

I'm just grateful that Hyuk and my other close friends have still contacted me asking me if I am okay, even thought I'm not around them as often. I felt Trent's presence when Hyuk asked me if I was okay, knowing Hyuk he would know how I would actually feel compared to Trent. Fear just roam over me when I want to break up with him, but knowing how he is possessive scares me on how he will react to things.

I feel lonely.
I feel sad and horrible.
I feel like shit.

These emotions are okay to have, but having this on a day to day basis along with fear because of a person is a problem. A problem that should not be dealt alone. Will cause large amounts of serious mental issues that will affect me as a whole. Knowing that these situations would most likely, lead me into those serious issues but fear has taken over me, that I just need to avoid it.