One of Those • Leo •

For @Vixx04CatboyLeo I deeply apologise for the late post, schooling has taken up my schedule. I hope you enjoy this!!

Your nickname is hella cute btw :)

Kitty's POV

"Reports, exams, thesis, assessment and scholarships," I sit in the library at 9pm straight after class panicking over everything. I was over procrastinating in high school and now I'm in university doing the same shit over again. To not distract myself, I turned off my phone and just listened to my studying music on my iPod that my boyfriend gave to me.

Leo knows that I am going through that phase of everything due at the same time, which is complete bullshit. Not only do I have my studies to focus on but also my part time job. Sadly, Leo thinks I am putting my studies and others over our relationship.

Like excuse me, you're an idol.

You go to work all the time and comes back when I'm sleeping or go out of the country numerous times which I have lost counted and also hung around with other idols and co-workers to the point where people do speculate that you're dating. I feel like Leo should understand that I am working my hardest to graduate so I could tell my parents that they don't need to work any time soon.

Leo told me numerous times that he is working hard for me, but the feeling of getting things from his hard earned money feels guilty. The music quality produced by them beats most songs even though they are not as popular from the 3 big companies.

Doing a Bachelor of Business and now majoring in Marketing. I see why it's so important for any group to have a good image to advertise themselves. So I do have empathy for Leo's work with VIXX. So why can't he feel the same for me.

"Kitty, I'm going to head home," my group mate starting packing since it was getting very late. This assessment that I am currently working on is a group task, so I had to spend more time in seminar rooms completing the assessment than being at home. I haven't told Leo about this since he has been very busy for the past few weeks. As I saw that it was around 10:15pm, I packed up and drove back home.

•••

"Right no Leo." I set my things on the dining table and resumed with my uni work. I turned on my phone and see the numerous calls and messages from Leo.

'Are you home?'
'Did you eat?'
'I'm sorry that I couldn't contact often.'
'Where are you at the moment?'
'Are you busy?'
'Are you mad at me?'
"I'm not sure when I'll be back, but it will be earlier than usual.'

Leo's POV

Why is she not answering my texts and calls??

I feel deeply bad that I was not able to see Kitty for a long time. "How are you going home?" Asked the manager. "I'll drive, thank you Hyung," I waved at him as he left the door.

It's been a few weeks, since I've never had proper time for Kitty and it kills me. At this rate, I could only my grateful that Kitty has been patient with me. I leaned back on the chair and my phone ran. It was the director of MataHari.

"Hello?"

"Hello Taekwoon, I'm sorry but there is a emergency meeting at our practice hall."

"Oh thank you, I'll see you soon." I sighed and grabbed my stuff and left the agency.

"Why is it so sudden?"