Façade: Within - Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Ok. See ya anytime." I watched him round a corner before I got my phone and dialed a number.

"Kai-san, what is it?"

"Damn you, I texted you what thirty minutes ago and you've only called me now?!" I place my phone away from my ears. How should I know if it’s important? He just texted something like ‘call me’, I briefly wondered if he joined the other gender. -.-

I gave him few seconds to calm down then calmly answered.

"Yes, and I have no reasonable excuse." Not really bothering any since he won’t listen to those.

"Psh. Krista's not in the house. Where is she?"

"What? I-I dropped her an hour ago just as what you said."

"Well then, am I still supposed to tell you? . . . Find her."

And ended the call.

"Well damned."

-o-

(Krista's POV)

I hurriedly pushed him away, regaining my breath while wiping my lips.

"What. The. Hell." I stressed out looking at him with hate and disgust.

"Krissy, don't be like that- . . . Krista!"

I continued walking, looking for a familiar figure. Where is that girl when I need her most? I kicked the couch making me jump in pain. Heck. I shouldn't be like this. What an embarrassment, Krista.

"Hey, wait can you just calm down? I'm not doing anything. Ok?"

I looked at him straight.

"I need to find Jurri. Besides, it's almost 7:30 I have my curfew."

"Are you still sticking to that excuse, Krissy? You still haven't change."

"I don't care what you think. Now let me go." Glaring at his hands.

He let my hands off slowly.

"Ok. Actually you should thank me for keeping those guys away from you." Crossing his arms and looking down at me seriously with his 6'2 height.

"And what? So you could touch me a-and . . ."

"Kiss you? Yeah, and that too."

"Oh, please."

I made sure to let him hear the sarcasm in my voice and rolled my eyes. Seeing that Jurri's nowhere to be found, I dialed her number.

'You call can't be reached. Please . . .'

Uh. Fine, no choice.

Good!

"Hello, Chehon."

"Thank God! I've been waiting for your call for ages. Although that's strange, you reached me yet I couldn't reach you. Where are you anyway?"

I told him the address.

"Oh, good luck in explaining to Kai-san about where you've been."

"Come on, Krissy I'll drive you home." He but in.

"Who was that?!"

"No! None of your business." I said answering them both before addressing Chehon. "I'll wait for you here. Bye."

And ended the call.