HOBIE

AN: IM DOING A Q&A AGAIN YEET.

1. jung kook

2. jimin

3. taehyung 

4. yoongi

5. hoseok 

6. namjoon

7. jin 

8. da author (aka meh) 

(i hope u guys will actually ask questions ALSO TY SM FOR 30K READS LIKE DA FUCK ILYSM) 

Jimin was already at hoseoks and yoongis house, he was standing outside the door praying that hobie would answer and not yoongi. "please... please ... " he begged while fingers crossed. he knocked on the door lightly but it swung open straight away "Im trying to sl-" it was yoongi, before he could finished his sentence he saw it was jimin & slammed it straight away saying 'nope'

Jimin started banging the front door "YOONGI PLEASE I NEED TO TALK TO HOSEOK!" he pushed all his weight on the door "PLEASEEEEE" he yelled before the door opened and he fell face first onto the floor of yoongis house.  Jimin took this as an opportunity to quickly stand up and run to hoseoks room "HOSEOK HYUNG~!!" he started to bang on his door now. there was a loud sigh "he's not home dumb ass" yoongis voice erupted from behind jimin.  'dang it' jimin mumbled "well where is he?". "how tf would i know" yoongi just started with his arm crossed. "dang i needed to talk to him about taeh-" before jimin could finish yoongi interrupted "y-you could tell me?" he said starting to get interested in the conversation as  soon as jimin mentioned the baby boii. Jimin sighed "no" before leaving "W-WAIT WILL I GET TO TALK TO H-HIM SOON AT LEAST !" yoongi called out but his words were ignored by jimin who all he wanted was for hoseok to help... he only really appears when something bad/ weird happens.  jimin was basically on a mission to find him "TIME TO CALL BACK UP" jimin yelled throwing his fist into the air.... there was silence as he realized he was in public and people were looking at him 'ahem' jimin grabbed his phone outta his pocket and called the only person he knows that can help with his 'mission to find hoseok' 

.

.

.

.

"hey jackson hyung"