the shower

Jungkook shoved Taehyung into the shower quickly, he wanted to get it over with already. "come on let's get this over with, so I can get out of this Fucking shower" jungkook said as the the warm water connected to their body's. Jungkook started looking at Taehyung who was facing the other way,  jungkook stared at Taehyungs naked body,  dripping wet the way his body was curved kinda like a girls. "oppa look!" Taehyung said pointing at something, jungkook looked down at what he was pointing at.....  jungkooks hard Dick, jungkook gasped "DON'T LOOK" he yelled covering everything & blushing like crazy. "BUT IT LOOKS SO SORE" tae said trying to remove jungkooks hands. "D-DON'T" jungkook yelled stuttering in the process. "B-BUT I JUST WANNA HELP" Taehyung said pulling back.  But he seemed to pull to hard, he caused both of them to fall backwards. Jungkook was now pinning Taehyung to the ground "daddy...? " Taehyung said innocently staring at jungkook. Jungkook was pretty much sitting on Taehyungs lap their faces only inches away.  'Uh....  that's enough shower for one day" jungkook said trying to get off of Taehyung. "ok", Taehyung had to admit he felt something when jungkook was pinning him to the ground....  oh well it's probably just nothing,  he thought to him self. Jungkook got up and helped Taehyung up,  "s-sorry about that... "  Taehyung said looking down at the ground "it's alright don't worry about it" jungkook said bringing Taehyungs face to his "AW THANK YOU DADDY" Taehyung said jumping all over jungkook. "N-NO STOP TAEHYUNG"
.
.
.
.
"I forgot my wallet" Jimin called from the other room.  "fuck..." jungkook mumbled as Taehyung gasped loudly running towards the door where jimin had just entered. "Taehyung no! " jungkook called chasing after the younger male. "DADDY~" Taehyung called running out of the bathroom towards Jimin as jungkook followed behind him. "aye baby~" Jimin said wraping his hands around Taehyungs waist. "hi daddy" he giggled. Jimin traced taehyungs body up and down in slight confusion "why are you naked? " he asked raising his left eyebrow.  "I was having a shower with daddy! " Taehyung beemed, his box smile glowing.
.
.
.
.
"JEON JUNGKOOK! " Jimin yelled starring at the naked boy. "heh... " was the only thing jungkook could say.
(A.N: sorry for not updating in a long time ;P but I hope you like. I don't know if I want to continue this story but if you want me to just tell me)