the room mate

"alright done" jungkook said as he pressed post on the site. "awesome now did you make it clear that we want a gay room mate" Jimin said leaning over jungkooks shoulder checking what he had out on crags list. "no? And why dose it matter if he likes boys or not? " jungkook said looking at chim chim. Jimin just looked at jungkook like he was saying "you already know why" jungkook realized why and did not ask any thing. We decided to just leave it until tomorrow to see if anyone had cared or just checked it out. We where sitting in the lounge room until we herd a ding come from my room. We both ran up to my room and I quickly looked over at my computer... it's from Yoongi Jimins eyes widened I started reading a brake up letter to me... within seconds I was bear hugged by Jimin. It had stuff like (we can still be friends and I don't feel like I love you anymore.) I felt my Hart sink I was in my own world of thoughts until I herd a buzz come from my computer. I snapped my head back and looked at the screen "OH SHIT" I yelled as I realized I had a message already it was from this person named @namjoonxjin the message said.

@namjoonxJin: Hello, my husband and I would like our son to stay here. We have the money and we already asked him and he said that he does not mind having room mates. He is 18 so no need to ask. He has been living with us for most of his life and he needs to be a adult for once. - Jin
I did not hesitate with texting them back. I just really needed the money.

Me: um sure we would love to have him. When do you think he can start staying?

They responded faster than I thought

@namjoonxJin: how about today? If that's not to much to ask.

Me: Uh sure but when do you want to drop him and money off.
@namjoonxJin: 3:30 pm?

Me: sure :) see you at 3:30