Jungkookie's P.O.V

I made my way inside placing down my bag, I was just to yell out that I'm home before I heard some indecent sound's coming from the kitchen"Spread it more baby~" "I c-can't daddy" "Come on Just like this~" "A-AH~" "Omo are you okay baby did that hurt". I felt my imagination go wild on what they were doing

                                                                    ~Jung Kook's imagination~ 

Jimin griped onto Taehyung's thighs his erection placed ready to thrust inside of the whimpering Tae, But Taehyung kept moving "Spread more baby" Jimin ordered "I c-can't daddy" Taehyung whimpered softly "Come on just like this" Jimin said Pushing Taehyung's legs apart so he could make sure he can get in and out swiftly. "A-Ah~" Taehyung moaned in pain and pleasure as Jimin slowly slid his length into Taehyung's puckered hole. "Omo are you  okay baby, did that hurt" Jimin asked letting Taehyung adjust to his size. 

                                                                          ~Back to reality~  

I wasn't going to stand for this, they can't just be fucking in the kitchen were we eat! So I ran to the kitchen and screamed "WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOUR DOING" while busting the door open.  I looked at Jimin and Taehyung who were standing at the table next to each other, Taehyung had a butter knife in his hand and Jimin had a slice of Toast that had a small amount of butter on it. "Were making Toast but I hit my arm" Taehyung pouted. I couldn't help but go quite I was so wrong, I let my imagination get the best of me. "Well uh.... you two have fun" I said before quickly getting out of there I'm such an idiot. 

(A.N: sorry it's such a short chapter but I hope you guys liked it  ^^)