smut for realz this time

"Then take me" Taehyung said seductively, as soon as Taehyung said that Jimin lost it, he grabbed Taehyung's thighs lifting him up pressing him against a wall.  Jimin stared at Taehyung with pure lust and desire, he couldn't control his feelings anymore and the way he proved it was by smashing his lip's against Taehyung's, this kiss that they shared was not like their first it was lust only, no other feelings. Jimin's tongue explored every nook and cranny of Taehyung's wet mouth.  Taehyung whimpered under the kiss, he felt so powerless & he loved it. Jimin had to brake to kiss so they could breath, Taehyung was already getting 'excited' with the feelings Jimin was showing him.  Jimin could tell Taehyung was enjoying what he was providing "Dose baby like what Daddy's doing?" Jimin asked trailing his tongue along Taehyung's neck. "Y-yes daddy, k-keep going" Taehyung begged. Jimin swiftly took Taehyung's hand guiding him to the bed pushing him down slowly getting on top.  "Daddy is going to do something but you have to promise you wont tell Jung Kook" Jimin said sternly, "I promise" Taehyung said not realizing what he was getting himself into. Jimin smirked grabbing onto Taehyung's waist bringing him closer. 

.

.

.

a sudden knock was heard from down stairs. Jimin ignored it grabbing onto Taehyung's ass bringing him onto his lap biting his lip. "T-the door daddy" Taehyung said warping his arms around Jimin's neck "Just ignore it baby" Jimin replied attacking Taehyung's neck with his lips making Taehyung slightly moan, Jimin had to admit the sound of Taehyung moaning was music to his ears. 

.

.

.

.

the door bell rang again along with knocking. "d-daddy get the door" Taehyung said slightly getting annoyed, Jimin deeply groaned he hated cock blocks. Jimin slowly put Taehyung down on the bed getting up. "I will be back in a second baby, don't start without me" Jimin said a massive smirk spreed across his face as he slapped Taehyung's ass causing Taehyung to whimper.   

Jimin made his way to the front door pissed swinging it open "What the fuck do you want ?" He said not caring who it was. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Long time no see Jimin"