25

~There's about 2 more chapters after this one and then this book is done !😩~

Bahja~

"You got one more damn time!" Zonnique threw a glass.

I jumped a little as it shattered on the wall. "I didn't even do anything! You always jumping to conclusions!" Lauren yelled back.

"I'm not even sure what to do anymore." Lourdes shook her head, "I've never seen them fight before."

"Neither have I. Hell, they were our motivation to stop fighting."

"I wish I didn't have a sister! I hate you so much!" Lauren screamed at her causing my eyes to go wide.

"You think I enjoy having you as a sister!? All you do is complain and do dumb shit! You never listen, you think you grown, and you wouldn't last in this world a day without me! If you hate me so much then leave! My mother should've aborted you when she had the chance!"

"Zonnique I don't think you should've said that." I stepped in.

I looked over at Lauren who had tears streaming down her face, "I really do hate you! I hope you die!"

"Lauren!" I called out to her.

She pushed past me and walked out of the kitchen. "Lauren..." Lourdes got up to go talk to her.

It wasn't long before I heard the front door slam shut. I️ looked at Zonnique and shook my head, "really? Abortion?"

She leaned over the counter and ran her hands through her hair, "she has me fucked up Bahja. I do everything in my power to make sure she's straight and she doesn't even have enough respect to go by my rules. I specifically told her not to have anyone over when I'm not here because you never know what could happen... I walk in on her and her little boyfriend... And at that the whole house reeked of weed."

"I don't know what to do with her anymore." She went on, "she's disrespectful, rude, and is probably gonna end up pregnant before she even hits 16."

"You don't know that. Lauren is a smart girl... She's never had anyone there to let her know how to respect herself and her body.. You were young yourself and all you thought about was making a way for you and her... I don't think it ever crossed your mind that you should've spoken with her about the consequences of bad decisions."

"I didn't think I had to Bahja. I️ don't know where I went wrong. I tried so hard to keep her away from harm and bad decisions. Somehow she found her way to them."

"Well don't you think it would've been better, easier, and smarter to sit her down and talk with her about it? Rather than blowing up the way you did?"

"No. You don't know how many times I've talked to her. She isn't gonna learn until I put hands on her."

"She probably won't learn then either."

"Bahja..." She inhaled deeply, "just leave me alone for a minute. I need to think."

"Alright."

I walked away from her and went outside to sit on the front porch. I didn't expect Lauren to be out here, but she looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"I guess you're out here to tell me how wrong I was."

"No, I didn't even know you were out here actually. Where's Lourdes?"

"In the house... I told her I didn't wanna be bothered right now."

I sat down next to her on the stairs and sat in silence.