10

~Favorite parts from the Luv visual? And favorite songs off Love Jones?~

Zonnique~

"Okay so what's up?" Bahja sat next to me.

"Wait!!!" Lani yelled while running from the kitchen, she sat across from us on the other couch with popcorn and a juice. "Now begin."

"Lani I'm not--"

"Is it that bad? I did something?" Bahja questioned.

"No. You didn't do anything."

"So what's the problem?"

"I've been treating you poorly and ignoring you because of what you did..."

"I don't blame you though."

"But it's not right of me to do that."

"Why not? I messed up, it's only right that--"

"I cheated on you too."

"Ho my god." Lani laughed.

"Get out."

"This is my--"

"I don't care, go upstairs or something. You're not helping."

She rolled her eyes and stood up, grabbing her things and walking upstairs. I shook my head and looked back at Bahja.

"When did you do this?"

"The Bahamas..."

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you on that trip. You were bound to do something out of control."

"It wasn't like that though."

"What was it like then? What is cheating like?"

"You have no right to be mad when you cheated too."

"Yes I do, you did it first. This is not gonna become one of those relationships Zo. I think we should breakup... For real this time."

"Hold up, did I breakup with you after you told me that you slept with Kyla?"

"You're not hearing me though. We both cheated on each other Zonnique. This is not a healthy relationship and it's not what I want."

"It's not what you want?"

"Not like that." She sighed, "you're definitely what I want, no doubt... But I'm not gonna stay in a relationship with you when we both cheated. I'm not gonna act as if everything is okay because we both got back at each other. Or as if everything is perfect. It's not Zonnique. We're not."

"We didn't get back at each other. We didn't even know we did it."

"Which gives us an even bigger reason to breakup! I don't wanna walk around having my doubts with you, or worrying that you're cheating every time we aren't together. It won't be like that Zonnique."

"Bahja for you to just give up on us like this clearly shows that you've been wanting to do it, but needed a reason to do so."

"Are you hearing yourself!? You're in-denial!" By this time, she was up and yelling. "You're making it seem like this is normal. For couples to cheat on each other and stay together? We won't be the same."

"What about your dad Bahja?"

"My what?" She looked at me confusingly.

"Your dad... He betrayed you, lost your trust and all... Yet you still want a relationship with--"

She laughed, not a normal laugh, but a more sarcastic laugh. "Are you serious right now? This has NOTHING to do with my father Zo. Why would you even bring him up? I'm not in a relationship with my dad, I'm in a relationship with YOU. Zonnique Jailee Pullins! All decisions are based off you and me, nobody else because this isn't anyone else's relationships or business."