13

~Don't like this chapter🙂~

"Teen girl, around 14-15 hit in an accident. Lots of blood, we aren't sure if it's internal or external. Glass shards in the body. Hit in the head and a few cuts and bruises on the face and body."

"Another girl around 20-21, same accident. Hit in the head, glass shards in body. Dislocated shoulder and it looks like a hit to the rib cage. Again, we aren't sure if the bleeding is internal or external. Few cuts and bruises on the body."

"Get them into rooms stat!"

Bahja~

"How long have you been here?"

"5 minutes before you got here."

"No updates?"

"No. They were just being taken into rooms."

I was shaking uncontrollably. My leg bounced up and down and I was nervously chewing on my fingernails. I was scared for the both of them.

I sat down and looked at her, "what happened to your head?" She had a small bruise on it.

"I was rushing out of the house to get here and fell and hit my head."

I shook my head and sighed. I knew I should've been with her. If I were with her, it would've been me and not her.

"They're gonna be fine B..." Lani rested her hand on top of mine.

"Have you talked to my mom? Or Lourdes? I tried calling on the way here, but they didn't pick up."

"They're already on a plane back to ATL."

"Why are they going back?"

"Lourdes and school."

"They're gonna be so pissed if they--"

"Bahja it's not like they knew this would happen, they've said they were going--"

She stopped and stared at me as I held my head in pain. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's just a headache. I'm gonna get some water."

I stood up a little too quickly and almost stumbled backwards. Lani stood up and helped me, "you sure you're fine?"

I nodded, "I'm okay. I'll be right back."

"Alright."

I walked over to the vending machine and pulled out a dollar. I put it into the machine, pressed the numbers to the item that I wanted, and it dispensed my water out. I bent down to grab it and as I stood back up and turned to walk away, I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you." I apologized.

"Watch where you're going." He snapped, his voice sounded so familiar.

"I-I'm sorry I-I didn't see you."

"Yeah which is why I said WATCH where you're going." He shook his head, "hate coming to the--"

"Daddy?" I looked closer at him.

He whipped his head around to fully face me, "d-daddy it's me... Bahja."