4

~I struggled SO damn hard putting this together😭. But I'm excited this month because I THINK Zonnique's EP is coming out🤔! And my baby Normani will be on DWTS🙃. I've never watched that show a day in my life, but I'll be watching it now.~

Bahja~

"You sure she's gonna be cool about this?"

"Who Zo?"

"Yeah..."

"We're not doing anything wrong. She does the dumbest things sometimes and she expects me to be on board with it." I shook my head, "I don't know what's gotten into her."

"It's because of me..." Kyla sat on the bed, "the whole world knows she doesn't like me."

"But that doesn't give her a right to be that rude to you."

"I was the same way to her when we were together... Remember that message?"

I sighed and sat next to her on the bed. "You were pretty foul for that."

"I know, I regret it everyday. Maybe if it wasn't for that, we'd actually be cool."

"Why does it matter to you? If you two are friends or not?"

"It doesn't matter to me..." She shrugged, "I just feel bad for how I treated her. She didn't deserve it... Which is why I haven't been saying anything to her."

"So you think that you deserve that? Two wrongs don't make a right."

"It's fine Bahja. Her words don't bother me."

"It's still unacceptable."

"Well, how about--"

She was cut short by the door opening, there stood Zonnique.

"Is this becoming a thing now? Leave your girlfriend for your ex?"

I rolled my eyes. I knew she was referring to how I left Kyla for her, then left her for Kyla, then I left Kyla again for her. "You have no room to talk... You were with Kehlani and then me."

"That's nothing. Lani and I dated for a week Bahja. You keep switching back and forth, I don't think you know who or what you want."

"Where did you get the memo from that I was leaving you for Kyla? I think that's your problem, you don't trust me and you're so insecure about our relationship that it makes me question why we're even together."

"Bahja why don't you just tell her?" Kyla questioned me.

"Tell me what? How you two are going behind my back? Sleeping with each other?"

"We're not--"

"Don't tell me you aren't. I know you are. The way you've been defending her, protecting her, obviously there's something you need to say. So say it."

"It's nothing..." I turned to Kyla, "you need me to walk you out?"

"Maybe you should tend to your girlfriend... It's not right keeping this away from her." She flung her bag over her shoulder and stood up, "I'll call you tomorrow... Maybe we can set another date up."

"So now you two are going on dates?"

I looked at Zonnique as my nostrils flared. "Stop assuming." I stated quietly.

"Yeah... I'll see you later."

Kyla stood up and walked straight past Zonnique, who kept her eyes on me. She was staring me down and I knew she was waiting on answers.

"Well?"

"We have nothing going on."

"So what's with all the secrets and everything?"