7

~So Normani SLAYED DWTS🌸❤, the girls looked so fye on Niq's birthday🤤, and Love Jones is perfection😍💋. My fav songs are Patience and Ghost~

Bahja~

"Everything is still fine Bahja, you're in well good shape. I see no complications." Dr. Wilson wrote down everything he was saying, "any showing symptoms?" He glanced up at me.

"Just the small anxiety attacks. I catch them before they get too bad."

He nodded and wrote it down, "I'm gonna refill your prescription. Other than that, you're good to go." He sat his clipboard down and sat at the computer.

"I actually have a question."

"What is it?"

"What's my chances of dying?"

He spun around in his seat and looked at me, "dying? I don't think you have to worry about that. As long as you're taking care of yourself and constantly coming to see me, you should be fine. Epilepsy isn't curable, but it's treatable. People don't often die from it."

"Could I?"

"Do you want to die?"

"Of course not. What type of question is that?"

"We're gonna take care of you. You aren't gonna die... Unless..."

"Unless?" I waved my hand for him to continue.

"Unless you have an organ failure, which can happen in most cases like these."

"Can't I get a transplant?"

"It won't be that easy. You have to find a person who matches, and even if we find someone, your immune system could recognize that the organ is foreign. Which means that your body will reject the transplant, eventually leading to death."

"Oh..."

"But as I stated, you don't have to worry about dying. We're gonna make sure you're fine this whole way through."

"Alright."

I trusted him... Partly because I've been knowing him a long time. He's Kyla's father, and he's been helping me more and more everytime I come for a checkup. Keeping everything under control, and reminding me that I won't have to worry about a thing.

There was a knock on the door and I looked up as it cracked open. "You done?" Kyla peeked through the door.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Come in."

She came in and closed the door behind her, "everything okay?"

"Same as always."

"Good. Zo called me, she told me to tell you she went to the studio."

"Again?" I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Yeah."

Zonnique is known to be in the studio when she's under a lot of stress, or something's bothering her. I think after telling her about me, it's had an affect on her. For the past two weeks, she's been in the studio. Day and night, I've hardly gotten to see her.

She's always on my ass about something, barely letting me do anything. It's frustrating and it puts a lot of pressure on me, making me feel as if I can't do anything.

"She's just stressed from all of this Bee, she'll be okay."

I shrugged. "Am I free to go?"