15

~I missed my ship❤️~

Bahja~

"Bahja I'm fine." Zonnique slowly sat on the bed.

"You sure?"

"I'm positive. It's been 3 days."

"Which isn't that long. You're still in pain? Do you need your pills?"

"No, well, yes I'm still in pain but no I don't need the pills."

"You wanna put your feet up?"

I helped her take off her shoe on one foot and fluffed out pillows at the end of the bed and gently placed her feet up.

"Thank you."

I nodded and fixed her pillows that she was laying up against. "You sure you don't need anything?"

"I'm sure." She smiled at me, "thank you for your help."

"No problem."

Things have became awkward between us, we don't talk unless I'm helping her or saying goodmorning/goodnight. It's frustrating. I want to be able to hold her without getting nervous or scared. I want to touch her without worrying about hurting her.

I want her to be mine again without her having to think about anybody else being in the picture.

"Bahja?"

"Hm?"

"Lay with me."

"Me? Lay with you?"

She frowned her face up, "you sound like you're disgusted by the thought."

"I'm not, it's just shocking. I thought you were mad at me."

She sighed. I took my shoes off and climbed into bed with her. I kept my distance though. There was so much space in between us.

She looked over at me and turned on her side, so that she was facing me.

"Your leg Zo."

"Forget my leg right now Bahja... Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"As if it's your first time meeting me or something? You don't talk to me, you're scared to touch me. I'm not a bomb."

"Well I didn't think you wanted to talk to me."

"Why wouldn't I want to talk to you?"

"Because I told you I regretted what we did. I told you I should've never made it bigger than just an album feature. I should've never caught feelings. We shouldn't have ever been together. You and I should've just remained friends. I called you a broke bum. I told you what we had was over. I cheated on you. I couldn't decide between you and Kyla. Hell as of right now, I still can't."

I looked over at her and seen she had tears in her eyes, "I can't be mad when I cheated too, and I was the one who broke up with you." Her voice was barely above a whisper, "but it hurts that you think that way."

"I'm sorry Zo. You know I love you. There's nothing or no one that could make me stop loving you."

"That's hard to believe."

"How come?"

"You don't show it."

I turned on my side as well. I seen the tears streaming down her face. I brushed the hair out of her face and wiped away her tears.

"I-Zo I don't show it because you don't want it. You act like you don't want my love because you think you're in some type of competition with Kyla. You can't compare to her. I mean, sure she's beautiful but so are you. She might've had me first, but you have me now--or had me."