Lilly

*Marks POV*
We walked in to see Lilly and Kookie watching a movie. I was taking advantage of being older and I turned it off. He looked at me in a I am going to kill you face. I asked if we could speak to him in my room. We were leaving and Lilly had a bad attitude.

We at the girls down and covered them in towels.

*Mark*: " Kookie I am just going to say it. Your girlfriend is a Phycopa. She tried to kill the girls by throwing them in the ocean tied up."

*Kookie*: " She would never do that. Are you sure it wasn't a lame attempt to get me to break up with her. I mean Alaina abused her of cutting her."

*BamBam*: " Kookie listen to your self you are so full of it. You are so blind you can't see she tried to murder them."

*Kookie*: " Think what you want. But its not true have fun with your lies."

*Yuygeoms POV*
I wanted to shove kookie into the air vent. I was so mad at him. The girls woke up and they looked confused.

They looked ok. But they did each have a cut on their head.

*Yugyeom*: " Hey,  what happened?"

*Alaina*: " I was asleep and the next thing I know I am tied up on a cliff and I was pushed in."

*Carlee*: " We tried to stop Lilly so she knocked us up and tied us up. Mark found us and untied us but then she just knocked us out again. Then in the water we went."

*BamBam*: " Here's a blanket. We talked to kookie but he didn't believe us. He is in a trance or something."

*Mark*: " Yeah,  he was so annoying."

*Alaina*: " I do have one question. Who saved us from drowning?"

*BamBam*: " Mark did. He called us to come and get you. We carried you all back."

*Yugyeom*: " You girls need to go take a shower. Alaina you can use ours. Carlee can go use Marks and Destiny can go use Luhans. No go take your showers."

*Luhans POV*
I walked to the guys and asked why Destiny was taking a shower in my room. They told me what Lilly did. I can't believe she tried to murder them.

They said kookie didn't even believe them. I was shocked.

*Luhan*:" Do you think they will have a fear of water now.?"

*BamBam*: " We will see tomorrow. We are taking them to the pool. Do you want to come.?"

*Luhan*: " Yeah I would love to come. So we need to get some sleep. It's 1 in the morning."

*Mark*: " Ok,  night"

*Yugyeom*: " Oh,  Luhan do you mind if Destiny can sleep in your room. We don't fell safe with them sleeping by themselves."

*Luhan*: " Yeah,  that's fine."

*BamBam*: " We will take Carlee she can sleep on Yuygeoms bed."

*Yugyeom*: " But there is not enough room."

*BamBam*: " So,  you will have to cuddle with her then."

*Yugyeom*: " Fine"

*Luhan*: " Ok,  good night then."

*BamBams POV*
Carlee came into the room and jumped in the bed with Yuygeom. She cuddled in to his chest and fell asleep.

Alaina came out of the bathroom and came into my bed. She  fell as keep right away. I pulled her into a hug and fell asleep.

                 *Next Day*

*Yugyeom*: *Whisper* " BamBam wake up we need to get ready to go to the pool"

*BamBam*: *whisper*: " Ok, we will get ready and get the girls I am going to go get Luhan and March".

*Marks POV*
BamBam woke me up to go to the e pool. I got ready to go. I don't wear my shirt so I just didnt put it on. Neither did the others. I went for go wake up Alaina while BamBam got the bag ready. Luhan woke up Destiny and Yugyeom woke up Carlee.

Alaina woke up easyer because she is a light sleeper. She then hide her face and blushed. I forgot she doesn't normally see boys with out shirts.

Then we told all three of them we are going to the pool and they need to get ready.

They all nod and went to go get change. The all put coverups on and we headed out before kookie and Lilly woke up.

*Luhans POV*
We got to the pool and Mark already jumped in and so did Yuygeom. BamBam went in after and I walked in the pool.

Alaina was sitting in a chair,  Carlee was sitting on the floor next but not to close to the pool. Destiny was right next to Alaina. Turns out they did develop a fear of  pools and any big body of water.

_____________________
Hi guys I will try to update to night but don't count on it. If I don't friends please don't kill me.
                       -author