ShowTime

I woke up and lifted myself off of the bed. My feet hit the cold hardwood floor with a creak as I stood up. I checked the time, it was quite early but I didn't feel like going back to sleep. I walked to the door of my bedroom and opened it slowly trying not to make too much noise. I tiptoed down the stairs, being careful where I stepped. The light flicked on and I made my way to the cupboard filled with cups. I opened the cupboard, carefully lifting up a clear glass. I carried it to the sink and turned on the tap, hovering the glass under the small waterfall of water that was flooding out. I walked to the counter and sat down on the bench seat, placing the cup filled with tinted water down on the marble countertop. I lifted the glass to my lips and took a sip, the water healing the dryness of my mouth.After I finished my water, I laid my head down on the counter suddenly feeling tired. I let out a yawn as my eyes were forced shut. Then  I fell into an uncomfortable slumber. 

I opened my eyes slightly and noticed Daveed sitting next to me. My back ached and my arms were sore. how did I fall asleep in such a disagreeable sleeping position? I shifted slightly and noticed Daveed glancing at me. I awkwardly lifted my head off my arms.

"Ow," I yawned stretching my arms. "What time is it?" my voice still scratchy.

"It's 9:30 am," Daveed replied taking a sip of his coffee.  

"Everything huuuurtts," I groaned laying my head back down on the counter.

"That's why you don't lay here to sleep," he said gesturing to the counter. I groaned in annoyance. 

"I was just grabbing water and then I fell asleep," I sighed, " I don't even know how." I yawned again, I felt so tired. Daveed took another sip of his coffee. 

"I have a show today, wanna come with me?" Daveed suggested. My gloomy tired eyes lit up and I was filled with excitement. 

"Really?!" I smiled and Daveed only nodded. I almost jumped up in excitement. "What time?" 

"Well the show is at 8 pm, but we normally go early so we can hang out. So we'll leave at about 5 or  6," he clarified. I nodded and let a smile grow on my face.  

"I'll be right back," I said getting up from the stool, making my way up to my room. I turned the light on and grabbed my phone off the charger. I clicked the home button to check my notifications. My phone was still blowing up with comments on Twitter saying 'LUCKKKY I wanna be her' or 'WOW that's sooooo cool, I bet she has a perfect life.' I scrolled through Twitter and one photo caught my eye. I quickly made my down back to where Daveed sitting.

"What is this?!" I said with irritation. I showed my screen to Daveed. It was a picture of me  SLEEPING. "You had no permission to post this! Fuck you!" I scolded. Daveed chuckled a bit.

"It was definitely Twitter-worthy," he chuckled. "but you're right, I should've asked," Daveed said in defeat. 

"HA, I was right," I gloat sitting down. "But seriously, please take it down," I said seriously. 

"But it has like over 6,000 likes," he whined not willing to take it down. 

"Fine.." 

"YAY"

                                                                                                            ...

"SUMMER!!! GET READY," Daveed called from downstairs. I closed my phone and grabbed some decent clothes to wear. I slipped on a simple pink shirt and plain black leggings.

 I slipped on a simple pink shirt and plain black leggings