Shopping!!

The girls and I arrived at the mall. We all got out and headed towards the front door of the mall.

"What store do you want to go to?" Jasmine asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Hmmm I think you'll look cute in a dress!!" Jasmine smile grabbing my hand. She dragged me to a clothing store, Phillipa and Renee following close behind.

"Uh-uh I don't think so..." I pointed out as Jasmine grabbed thousands of dresses in a few different sizes for me to try on. They were very nice dresses but they would look bad on me.

Jasmine shoved me into a dressing room with thousands of colourful dresses for me to try on.

"Try one on and then show us!!" Phillipa squeals from outside the door. I slipped on a dress with blue flowers on it.

I opened the door of the dressing room door with a tint of red on my cheeks

I opened the door of the dressing room door with a tint of red on my cheeks.  The girls were nearly screaming and I smiled slightly.

"I LOVE IT!!!" They all squealed in sync.

"I guess it's alright..."  I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I really did like the dress... but I saw a few in the pile of dresses Jazzy gave me that caught my eye.

I slipped back into the dressing room and picked up another one of the dresses.  It was a blue dress with pink flowers on it.

I walked out of the room and was immediately attacked by high pitched fangirling from the girls

I walked out of the room and was immediately attacked by high pitched fangirling from the girls... again. I loved this one a lot....

The process kept going and I ended up trying 5 different dresses in total.

I loved all of them

I loved all of them...

"I LOVED ALL OF THEM ON YOU!!!" Renee giggled whipping a fake tear. Phillipa and Jazzy both agreed with Renee.

"You should get two or three..." Jazzy suggests. Then I realized... shit.

"I can't..." I said somewhat sadly.

"Why not?" Pippa asked.

"I don't have any money..."

"SILLY... we're paying of course!!" Jazzy said to me poking my nose.

"That's just wasting your money then..." I sighed.

"Of course not!!" Pippa said. " Don't worry Summer."

"Okay.. if you say so.." I started. "Thank you so much." I smiled hugging the girls.

"Okay pick three and then we can move on to another store.." Renee says with excitement.

I scanned the dresses that were laid out in front of me. I picked up the blue dress with pink flowers, The white one, and the pink and white ombré one.

The girls squealed excitedly as I handed Jazzy the three I picked.

"Yes Summer work it!!" Jazzy said scanning the dresses " I would've picked these ones too!"

We stood in line and paid for the dresses. Jasmine carried the bag with the dresses in it for me as we walked out to another store.

Time skip

I was exhausted. We went to multiple different stores and we were each holding a few bags. We started to head back to the car to finally head home.

"So how was it Summer?" Renee asked me starting the car.

"It was fun," I smiled pulling my seatbelt on.

Each of the girls got a few articles of clothing, but mostly tried to spoil me even though I refused.

"Thank you guys for taking me shopping," I thanked again.

"No problem," Jazzy smiled. "I had fun hanging out with you."

"So did I!" Pippa and Renee sing.

Around 15 minutes later we were back at home. I got out of the car carrying two or three bags from shopping. Renee, Pippa and Jazzy came inside the house with me since Daveed apparently went out with friends or had to work.

"What do you girls wanna do?" Renee asked shutting the door. I kicked off my shoes and shrugged.

"I might have a shower.." I reply hanging up my spring coat.

"Okay we'll be down here.." Jazzy said sitting on the couch.

I went upstairs, also bringing the clothes that I got with me. I placed the bags down near my bed and grabbed a clean towel, bringing it with me to the shower. I turned on the shower and let it heat up a bit. Once it was a reasonable temperature I undressed and then hopped in.

I got out of the shower and dried off. Putting on a comfortable pair of leggings and a oversized t-shirt. I combed out my hair and put it in a messy bun.

I finished up shortly after and headed into my room. I laid onto my bed closing my eyes hoping for a quick nap before Daveed got back.

I drifted off slowly to sleep.

**** not edited ******

Apparently IdK how to end chapters. So I'm sowwy!!