Twitter

We just finished setting up my new phone that Daveed insisted he buy for me. He added his contacts to it so I could text him if needed. I walked into my room and laid in bed, the phone screen lighting up my face in the unlit room. Apparently, he downloaded twitter on my phone and I started to set up the account.

Username- @-summer-the-bummer
Bio- I'm the definition of a bummer and my name is Summer. I'm the personified season where people get sunburned :) ok bye!

I chuckled softly at my new account. What was I going to use this for? Then Daveed walked into my room.

"Did you make a Twitter account? If so, WHATS YOUR USERNAME!!" Daveed squealed. I laughed a little at his actions.

"Summer- the - bummer," I told him and he immediately followed me.

"Wow, nice bio," he laughed.

@- Daveed Diggs tweeted

I'm here with @-summer- the -bummer! I am fostering her and she is pretty cool and Awesome to hang out with, but I wished she talked more. But anyways. I love you, Summer!!

Then I started getting many notifications like:

Hamilfam101 replied

Sooo lucky I wish I was you @-summer-the-bummer!

I wanted to reply so bad- yeah if you were fucking me you would be rejected by everyone and basically feel like a little shit head! But I knew if I did say that, Daveed might lecture me or get mad. Or send me back.....

Many notifications of people being jealous of me were popping up every five seconds. I groaned in annoyance. Daveed just chuckled.

"This is the kind of stuff I deal with every day," he laughs.

"These people are idiots!" I mumbled and Daveed raised an eyebrow. "I understand that you're Daveed fucking Diggs. But it's not fun to be in the foster system or be a little shit head like me," I sighed. He just shook his head.

"First of all, watch your language and second of all, you are super awesome even though you don't think that," he tries to comfort. I sigh and look back on my phone.

"Sorry..."

"About what?"

"Not talking much and shi- I mean crap," I answer. "Sorry!" I say again. Daveed just shakes his head again.

"Don't be sorry... we just have to work on it. It may take time but I know you can open up and talk more. Just be yourself," he says sitting down on the edge of the bed. I couldn't help but smile, maybe he would decide to keep me. Then I internally slapped myself for thinking that. don't convince yourself or you will
Be disappointed! I frowned and tried to ignore the thoughts that he'll send me back.

"Soo what now?" I said awkwardly, fidgeting with my thumbs.

"Well, we can watch a movie?" Daveed suggested. I let a smile form on my face.

"Can we make a fort and have lots of snacks??!" I said excitedly. Daveed only nods and I jump up with excitement.

I haven't been this excited for a long time.....

Hei sorry its short

I have no motivation at all and this is the best I can do so far.

Ahhh fucking writer's block. Ok
Anyways thanks for reading

I'll try to update soon

*EDITED, SORRY IF THERE'S STILL MISTAKES*