I look down at my right hand, it's still really bruised but they said they'd CG it out. They actually were able to convince the doctor to temporarily remove by hard cast to replace it with a soft one which is easier to hide. The only problem is that even without the hard cast I still can barely move my fingers.

"Everyone ready?" The director moves behind the camera crew.

I give him a thumbs up with my good hand.

"ACTION!"

The sample music starts as I distraughtly make my way into the ally way, putting on my best shocked expression that I can muster. I quickly run over to the collapsed Jungkook on the ground and-

"CUT!"

Jungkook laughs at the fact that I could barely even get into the acting before they stopped me.

"Rain-Ssi, I need you to really get into the emotions, okay? Could you please call out his name when you see him?" The director asks me.

"Okay," I reply him, slowly walking back to my spot.

If I really want to get into the emotions I need to trick myself into thinking that this is real. Jungkook is on the verge of death, I tell myself over and over again. Making myself believe in these hurtful words is forming tears in my eyes.

"ACTION!" The director calls out.

I stumble into the alleyway, sadness and fear filling every single limb of my body all the way through my heart. My feet lead me, and through my blurrier vision I see Jungkook leaned up against the garage door.

 My feet lead me, and through my blurrier vision I see Jungkook leaned up against the garage door

"JUNGKOOK!" I sob, sprinting to him only to fall by his side.

"Jungkook, wake up, Jungkook?!" I beg, shaking him by his shirt and gently tapping his face.

His eyes slowly open and I find my gullible mind believing that he's actually in pain.

"Are you hurt?" I ask worriedly, placing my two hands on the sides of his face.

He looks at me with lustful eyes, his gaze falling to my lips before his hands find their way to me

He looks at me with lustful eyes, his gaze falling to my lips before his hands find their way to me. His thumb gently strokes my bottom lip, slowly moving across my jawline until he starts to lean in.

I close my eyes, following his lead as the warmth of his lips on mine fill my heart. With every movement I forget that tears are running down my cheeks, the only thing reminding me that they are there is the fact that I can taste them in my mouth.

"RaeJae," He mumbles into me, sitting up further.

"CUT!"

The director's voice slices the air, Jungkook and I slowly pulling away from each other.

Clapping suddenly fills the room as I turn around to see the camera crew looking at us with awe. Almost all the girls have their hands over their hearts and the directors expression seems certainly pleased.

"Since when were you a good actor?" Taehyung calls out from the crowd while giving me a proud thumbs up.

"I learned it all from you!" I smile back, moving my attention towards the other members who looks as if they've seen God himself.

Did I really do that well?

"Ahem," Jungkook coughs so I quickly turn my attention back to him.

"Oh! Sorry," I laugh awkwardly, realizing that I'm still straddling one of his legs.

Jungkook's POV:

What just happened?

What actually just happened?

I watch as she stands up leaving me star struck on the ground. She just made me forget that all the cameras were there... I really believed that this was real life for a second.

"Jungkook, you Okay?" Jimin raises his eyebrows at me while lending me a hand to help me up.

I take it saying, "yeah. I just didn't expect her to get into the scene so much,"

"You've got some," He points to my lips, my cheeks flushing red.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, a little bit of lip product coming off. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to shoot that scene again.

"Remember, Kookie," Jimin turns serious, "Contract,"