"Why us?" Jughead questioned confused.

  "You're FP's son, that carries weight, especially with our younger members. And Izzy, the Serpents look up to you. Not only the younger members, but the older ones too. You're a leader to the Serpents, just like FP was."

  "Tall Boy!" Izzy shouted, quickly cutting him off, "They are the reason Southside High was raided and many of the Serpents were arrested, my friends, my people! The Ghoulies and their damn Jingle Jangle!"

  "Chaos is how we thrive, you better get used to it, Queenie." Malachi smirked.

  "Don't call me that," Izzy growled, crossing her arms.

    Jughead rolled his eyes annoyed, turning his attention towards Tallboy, "Are you seriously going to do this to my dad! You're supposed to be his right hand!" Jughead shouted.

Tall boy sighed as he stood up from his seat, "Northside declared war today, your old man ain't here to call the shots. And yeah, I am his right hand, that makes me de facto leader here now, so. Things are changing, Jones. Either you both change with them or suffer the consequences."

   Both Jughead and Izzy looked at him angrily, "Evolve or die, baby. Evolve or die." Malachi smirked.

                      • • • •

Izzy was hesitant to join forces with Jughead and the same red headed Northsider that she and Sweet Pea had beef with, but she had to do this. She had to do it to get her people back.

Izzy and Archie shared a death as they both took a seat on a couch in FP's trailer, listening to Jughead's rant.

   "This isn't an alliance with the Ghoulies! This is a hostile take over!" Jughead shouted as be paced back and forth while Archie and Izzy sat on the couch.

    "God, who knows how long Tall Boy has been planning on betraying us! Maybe we stall, until Sweetpea and Toni get out. I just hope they would rather go to war with the Ghoulies than start..."

  "Jughead." Archie warned.

"...dealing Jingle Jangle." She sighed.

   "Jughead, you joined the Serpents to keep the peace. And from I heard about Izzy, the Serpents are her life—"

"My dad would never sit back and let this happen. Neither will I! Neither will Izzy!" Jughead shouted angrily.

  "So unless either of you have a better idea—"

"Not me." Archie commented.

    Izzy was quiet for a moment before looking up at Jughead with wide eyes, "Jones, what you just said. Your dad."

     The three looked at each other for a moment before getting up and making their way to the Prison where FP was being held.

                     • • • •

Jughead, Izzy and Archie stared at FP from the opposite side of the glass. Archie and Jughead had to put the phone in between the both of them to hear while Izzy held her own.

  "Start from the beginning, kids." FP sighed as he looked down to see Jughead wearing a Serpent jacket and Izzy sitting next to the two boys. He thought it would be the end of the world before he saw Izzy sitting alongside a Northsider.

  "Hey, you can reprimand him for joining the Serpents later, FP, but if we don't do something now, there will be no Serpents," Izzy warned, "They'll be just Ghoulies. We can't let that happen and you know it."

   FP looked away from the glass, trying to process what he had heard from Izzy . FP angrily slammed the black phone against the glass before putting back to his ear, "Ghoulies dress like fops, but they're a nasty crew. Serpents have survived worse though, you've witnessed it, Izzy. Much worse. The only hitch, it sounds like you both are out-manned. Which means you gotta avoid bloodshed at all costs."

  "I agree 100%." Jughead and Archie said at the same time.

    "So out think 'em. This is about territory. If there's one thing Ghoulies love, it's their crazy souped-up retro cars and hearses. You catch my Riverdale drift, kids?" FP quickly turned around and looked behind him to make sure no guard was listening, "Challenge them to a street race, one on one, Jug and Izzy. Keep it on the DL though, it's illegal, it'll get you locked up. And Izzy, you already have a record, it won't end well. I don't want to see you end up like me."

  "Go on." Jughead insisted.

"Set the terms to the race. If their guy wins, Serpents roll over."

"And if we win....Ghoulies back off." Jughead answered.

   FP nodded, "And maybe you raise the stakes," FP continued, "Whoever wins, controls Southside High."

  "And we get rid of the Ghoulies," Izzy added in, "And get rid of the Jingle Jangle. And get the Mayor off our backs."