1

Izzy crossed her arms as she stood outside Riverdale General Hospital alongside Tall Boy, the man who was like a second father to her, just as FP was

  "We got nervous when you said to meet you at the hospital." Tall Boy told FP Jones' son as the two of them watched Jughead exit the hospital and make his way over to the Southside Serpents.

  "I was wondering about what you and Izzy said about the Serpents having my back," Jughead replied calmly, "Does the courtesy extend to a guy who's like my brother, and a man who's like a second father to me?"

  Tall boy let out a small sigh, "What do you need?" He asked the Jones boy calmly.

    "Fred Andrews, my buddy's dad, was shot, during a robbery at Pop's," He explained to them,  "The guy was in a black hood."

     Izzy rolled her eyes as she leaned on the side of the building, "Serpents don't wear masks," She spoke up after being quiet for so long, "If that's what you're getting at, Jones."

     "Yeah, I get it. But some of the Serpents were working for Fred Andrews when, for reasons of his own, he decided to let them go suddenly."

   "Maybe someone took it personally and went rouge." She argued back annoyed, "But that has nothing to do with us."

  How could he think that the Serpents would do something that low without a reason?

"You guys know every hidey-hole in town. Someone has to have heard something about what went down at Pop's."

"All right, We'll knock some heads. Let you know." Tall Boy answered calmly as he gave Jughead a light pat on the shoulder before he walked off, Izzy following close behind.

______

    "You know, it's really offensive that the Serpents were the first people he assumed to be the shooter by FP Jones' son. It's kinda messed up." Izzy complained as she played pool in the Whyte Wyrm with her best friend, Sweet Pea.

    "Calm down, Izzy, He's just worried about his Northside buddy's dad, it's not a big deal." Sweet Pea defended Jughead for reasons unknown to Izzy.

    Izzy rolled her eyes as she used the end of her pool stick to shoot the ball into the hole, making it in easily. "Whatever." She retorted.

      The two friends' attention averted towards a man who walked into the Whyte Wyrm, talking about Fred Andrews. It almost seemed like he was gloating about Fred Andrews being shot.

Sweet Pea was about to go over there, but Izzy quickly blocked his way, placing a hand in his chest, "I got this." She told him in a low tone.

    Izzy didn't waste any time, she quickly roughly grabbed the man by his jacket and dragged him outside without a word said to the man. She quickly grabbed ahold of his neck and pinned him against the wall of the bar, "Stay here or I'll knock all your teeth out." She threatened him before quickly pulling out her phone and dialed Tall Boy's number.

______

     Izzy waited impatiently beside Tall Boy in the FP Jones's trailer. Finally, after a while of waiting for Jughead, he had finally walked in, tossing his helmet on the couch before turning his head to see the two Serpents and a badly beaten man in the middle of them, tied up.

   Jughead eyes widened in shock as he saw the two Serpents and quietly gasped. It took him a moment to take in what he was saying before he  quickly walked over to them with wide eyes, "What the hell, guys? What is this!" He asked them, looking down at the man that was severely beaten.

   "Went out like you asked," Tall Boy explained to him calmly, "This guys was holding court in the Whyte Wyrm. Talking about how Fred Andrews was gonna let Hiram Lodge's bitch run the show, fire his crew, that it's good he was gut-shot."

     Jughead quickly looked down at Izzy's left hand to see that she had brass knuckles on them. They were covered in blood and Izzy stood there as if it were nothing.

  "So we thought we might press him a bit. See if he was all talk." Izzy added in calmly and Jughead looked at her impatiently.

  "And?" He asked her curiously, feeling the need for the answer.

  "And...after multiple unpleasant encounters with Izzy's million dollar fist, we've concluded, he was just being a loud mouth." Tall Boy explained, walking closer to the injured man.

    Jughead looked at the Serpent nervously, "Then what did you bring him here for if he didn't even do anything?" He questioned them worriedly.

  "So you could see we did what you asked," Izzy answered, rolling her eyes annoyed, "So you could tell your old man. That's important to the both of us. Really important."

   "With or without the jacket, you're a Serpent." Tall Boy added in and Jughead sighed.

    After Tall Boy left, Izzy stood there for a brief moment before making her way towards the door, "Wait." Jughead spoke up suddenly.

   Izzy slowly turned her body around to face him and gave the Jones boy a questioning look, "Yes, Jones?"

  "I remember you from when I was eight years old. You came to live with me, My dad, my mom and my younger sister, Jellybean, after losing your parents. We were the best of friends during that time, but then you moved away. Where did you go?"

     Izzy chuckled at his question, something she didn't do much, "Foster Care. I went to live with foster parents. I've had at least twelve since then. Now, I live by myself. I actually live in Sunnyside Trailer Park right near you, just a few trailers down." She explained to him and Jughead nodded his head in response.

"You live alone? Don't you get lonely without any family living with you?" Jughead questioned.

  Izzy shook her head, "I'm not alone, I have the Serpents. They are my family." She answered calmly before leaving.

AN: Sorry the first chapter is kinda sucky! Next
Chapter will go to 2x03