7

Izzy's eyes widened as she, Toni and Sweet Pea walked out of science class to see the mayor, Sheriff Keller and many other police officers with dogs walk in

   "We need to go right now!" Izzy told Sweet Pea, before the both of them tried to flee.

     Soon after, getting to the exit, Izzy turned around to see both Sweet Pea and Toni being pushed against the lockers. Sweet Pea and Toni stared at their friend for a moment before both of them mouthed, "Go!"

  Izzy hesitantly nodded. She knew she was technically breaking a Serpent law, 'Never leave a Serpent for dead'. But both Sweet Pea and Toni knew, if Izzy got arrested today, she wasn't going to be getting out of jail for a very long time. She would be sent to prison for her record now that she was seventeen.

                         • • • • • 

     Just an hour after Southside High's raid, Izzy had gotten a text to meet at a certain location by Tall Boy. Izzy frowned when she got to the place to see Jughead was just arriving.

   "Izzy?" Jughead questioned confused.

    "You got the text from Tall Boy too?" Izzy asked and Jughead nodded.

    The two sighed before the two Serpents made their way down the stairs and into the basement.

As Izzy and Jughead walked down the stairs into the unknown basement, they looked around at their surroundings to see it was very dark. Izzy thought it almost looked like the Ghoulie den, "This place gives me the creeps." Jughead muttered.

  From a distance, they both could hear rock music playing. When they walked closer to Tall Boy, a girl walked past them and Izzy quickly glared at her. She kinda looked familiar.

  "Sit down kids, business to discuss." Tall Boy explained, taking a seat on the couch that was next to him.

   "Tall Boy, what the hell is this?" Izzy scoffed and all of a sudden, a man walked by.

  He was shirtless and had a black and white robe on, it had ghoul faces all over it. He was a Ghoulie. "You're in in my house, Queen Serpent ," He laughed, "It's the house of the dead, thought you would know this by now."

   As Jughead was about to reply, Izzy interrupted angrily, "I'm sorry, and who the hell are you?"

  "Take it easy, kids. Malachi speaks for the Ghoulies," Tall Boy answered calmly, leaning back in his seat and Izzy rolled her eyes, how could he, "With the heat on us and our ranks depleted, our tribes need to unite. And that's gonna be easier to do, if you both endorse this partnership." He explained.

Legends [1] ▻ Sweet PeaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara