23

As the Serpents' lengthy stay at Riverdale High continued on, Izzy and Sweet Pea had made it their top priority—for some unknown reason—to get on Reggie's nerves as much as possible during their free time

  No matter what it was, making out right in front of his locker, getting him in trouble during class even though they were ones causing it all, even besting him in one of his best sports, basketball.

  Now, here Sweet Pea, Izzy and Fangs were, getting ready to play basketball with the Northsiders.

Of course, Sweet Pea was naturally great at it because of his towering height, but it took Izzy a couple years to get really good at it. Of course, growing up, she had her best friend as her awesome teacher.

Sweet Pea was already in the gym, standing with Fangs when Izzy entered, wearing a black nike sports bra and the navy green basketball shorts she bought while she was with Sweet Pea the previous day.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, those cheerleaders take forever to get ready." Izzy spoke up and looked over at Sweet Pea, who was looking at her, his eyes trailing up and down as he stared at her.

"My eyes are up here, Sweets." Izzy playfully rolled her eyes as Sweet Pea's eyes quickly shot up to look at her directly in the eyes.

"Sorry, can't help that you're—"

Before Sweet Pea could finish his sentence, Reggie came over and patted Izzy on the shoulder as he stood beside her, "Nice gym outfit, Blake. Looking like a true Riverdale High girl. You're on my team with Archie and some of the other Bulldogs. Gotta make the teams even." Reggie explained and Izzy hesitantly nodded before her eyes went over to Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Jesus, how many tattoos do you have!" Archie questioned as he made his way over, cautiously looking down to see Izzy had tattoos all over. A rose on the right side of her chest, the Serpent symbol on her neck, another Serpent on her left forearm and a crown on her ribs.

"What's the meaning of the crown? Isn't that like Jughead's thing?" Reggie questioned and Izzy's eyes shot up and quickly glared at Sweet Pea.

"Don't look at me!" Sweet Pea defended himself, "I'm not the one who forced the me to drink half of the Wyrm's liquor supply with you on New Year's Eve and then plan a trip to get matching tattoos at the tattoo parlor down the street!"

Izzy rolled her eyes, "It takes two to do the tango!"

"Again with the damn idioms that I do not understand."

Reggie frowned and leaned forward to whisper something in Archie's ear, "They having trouble in paradise or something? That mean I got a chance?" Reggie questioned and Archie scoffed in response.

"They've been here almost two weeks, Reggie, and you still haven't noticed that they bicker like two year olds 24/7? They were best friends long before they started dating, of course they're going to argue like this."