22

Izzy walked into the student lounge room confused when she saw all the Serpents wearing uniforms and Sweet Pea wearing a white turtle neck with it.

"What the hell is this!" Izzy muttered, throwing her backpack on the floor, "Guys!" She exclaimed.

Sweet Pea, Toni and Jughead quickly looked up before making their way over towards their friend, Well, girlfriend in Sweet Pea's case, "Weatherbee gave them to us," Jughead answered, "One for you too."

Izzy snatched her uniform from Jughead's grasp and eyed it for moment before Toni began to speak, "Weatherbee said he understood that not every Southside student had the means to purchase Riverdale High acceptable clothes. He thinks this will help us fit in."

"Then why aren't the Northsiders wearing them too?" Izzy argued, "They can't do that!"

"That's what I said." Jughead agreed with his friend.

Izzy looked around confused when she didn't see Fangs anywhere in sight, "Where's Fangs?"

"He wouldn't wear the uniform so they got rid of him, suspended him," Sweet Pea replied, "I get the feeling you'll be doing the same?"

"No way in well am I wearing a turtle neck!" She argued angrily.

"Hey, I'm being forced to wear one too!" Sweet Pea told her defensively.

"Yeah, but at least you can rock the turtle neck." Izzy scoffed, rolled her eyes.

"Who says you can't?" Sweet Pea asked grinning at her.

"Come on, we're going to the bathroom so I can, but first I need to make a trip to my locker." Izzy demanded as she grabbed Sweet Pea's hand before making her way towards her locker.

Izzy opened her locker and took out a make up bag, "Why do you have a make up bag?" Sweet Pea questioned her confused.

"I refuse to wear a turtle neck, I promised FP that I wouldn't get into trouble so I'll just cover it up with make up," She explained calmly.

Izzy looked up to see Sweet Pea eyeing her make up before looking up at her, "Can you do it for me too?" He asked quietly.

"Of course," Izzy nodded, "How about we make up a plan about doing it before class starts every other day?"

Sweet Pea smiled as he stared at Izzy, "Okay, how bout.....instead, I come to your house everyday an hour before school Monday through Friday and you cover both of our tattoos?" Sweet Pea questioned calmly.

   Izzy sighed as she shook her head, "Alice probably won't let you in the front door."

Sweet Pea rolled his eyes, "What about the window?"

   Izzy nodded, "Sure, but you're giving me a ride to school then, right?"

"Of course." Sweet Pea answered, grinning as he leaned in and pressed his lips onto Izzy's.

"I love you." Izzy told him calmly as they pulled away from the kiss to take a breath.

"I love you too."

• • • •

   When Izzy entered the Cooper family home, she watched as Betty picked up her mother's keys and got ready to go out the door, but Izzy stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Izzy questioned sternly.

"Don't tell my mom, but I'm going to see my brother again," Betty replied, "Something's sketchy, I just know it."