Chapter 17

How did the atmosphere change instantly from awkward to this one.Oh Claire in what trap had you fallen.

I was kissing the Ezra Kace in a shower.Claire what are you doing.I really have to do something now or else we would both regret it.I cannot spoil the relationship that i have with Mr Kace for at least the sake of our child and my sanity.

As i was thinking about all that i did not notice Mr Kace that was eyeing me still in the shower.

"Don't move Claire"he ordered.

What!

With the look that he gave me i dare not to move and i was still lost from that enchanting moment to do something.

Mr Kace unbuttoned the dress shirt on me.

"What are you doing?"i said breathlessly as i turned red.I put my hands in front of me trying to get the shirt to cover me.

"I am cleaning you."Mr Kace replied nonchalantly.

"But it's ok i can clean myself.It is you that needs to remove all that egg from your head."i retorted and swipe the portion of egg stuck in his hair.

Mr Kace chuckled and then left me to shower reluctantly..

What is happening between us.This should never happen again as it will complicated further this situations and i won't allow it.

I stand under the water,calming me as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes off my mind of things which i badly needed.

Getting out of the shower i looked at my reflection and decided that i must get away from Mr Kace. As i got out of the bathroom i saw that there were clothes displayed on the bed with a note.I took it to read it and realised that it was nanny who put them here for me.Thinking about nanny my mood lifted up.She is really a very sweet women and she kind of remind me of my mother.I really miss my mother.It seems that she has been gone for such a long time and recently i keep remembering her.I think it is the fact that i would soon be a mum too and i caressed my bump while smiling.

I quickly put on my clothes so as i could meet her before she leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how many obstacles had pop up in my plan and one of them is my sister.I just hope that she do not tell my parent about what she saw today and as she left immediately i could not coax her not too.

Things are also getting messier with Claire.I never realised that this attraction between us was that strong.I promised myself that i would never love someone as with such a relationship comes with complications.And now i would not allow Claire to turn upside down my life.I have to stay firm on my goal.But without herself realizing it, she is a seductress in disguise.I always thought that Claire was beautiful but who would have thought that underneath all that good girl attitude,she would be a temptress.It is like she bewitch me.

Thankfully i stopped myself before things got further in the shower and i know that it would be a turmoil for Claire later on if something had happened.So now i have to take a cold shower in the adjacent room and i recalled something that i had to do.

Then i went to see nanny.I really need to talk to her urgently and i know where exactly she would be.I reached the kitchen and saw her.Bingo.I took a breathe to calm my nerves and started the conversation.

"Nan why have you been lying to me."i said glumly.Nanny exhaled loudly and looked at me with so much love. 

"Oh my son i knew that you would not take it well and i did not have the courage to tell you the truth."she said while looking down.Then she came towards me to hug me.

"I will really miss you nan."i said and hug her more tightly.

"Try to understand me.It is a wish that i want to fulfill before i die."

"But nanny you know i have the power and means to give you the best treatment in the world!"

"I know my son but this is my final decision.Please accept it and don't make it difficult for me."she said solemnly and took my head in her hands and she wipe off the tears that were appearing.

"And now i don't have to worry about you.You already found a replacement for me and i know that you are in good hands.I can die peacefully."

"Don't say things like that nanny."i said and nanny just gave me a smile.Oh nanny you don't even know anything.Claire will not be the one for me and no one will be.