Chapter 14

With Chris gone I can not only relax but also concentrate. The first thing I should do is call the police. NO, I can't get to that point yet. I can't risk any chance of Camile finding out that Siena is missing at all.
*Knock Knock*
I got up and opened the door.

It was Miranda.

Standing at my door as if she was a welcomed guest.
"What the fuck are you doing here?"I said keeping the door opened as I walked away to get back to what I was doing.
"So Siena is missing????You are in such big trouble" she chuckled to herself at the thought of my misery.
"How did you even get my address ?" I asked. "I like asking Camile questions when she's busy, she doesn't have time to think too much so she just gives you an answer so you can quickly go away". Miranda explained as she sat on my couch. "I just find it funny you know? How some how you completely lost Siena when you're responsible for her, it just tickles a little doesn't it?" She said chuckling again, reminding me how bad this situation really is.

"Well, since you're so focused one the situation why don't you help me find her?" I said sitting on the couch next to Miranda. "Why would I do that?" Miranda asked.
"Now that we know my situation,let's shed some light on yours.  Siena ran away. Reason being because you humiliated her and pored boiling hot soup on her. Not only that, but YOU can't even lie about it because everyone was there and everyone saw it. Those people kiss your ass but do you really think that if they are being interrogated  they aren't going to rat you out to keep their jobs? Funny. So if Camile finds out that you are the cause of this incident, not only will you not move up in the modeling business, but you will completely loose your job. So if you want to keep your job I suggest you help me find Siena before Camile does". I explain, giving her a warming smile at the end.
We were silent for a few moments.

"I catch your drift"

Was all she said. "I'll help you find the little brat." Miranda said.
I couldn't believe it, I got the most horrible person in the world to actually help me? That was refreshing. I need the extra help.

I sat on the couch and began to think about how to find Siena. Miranda sat down next to me, hopefully doing the same thing.

"If I were Siena, where would I be?" I think out loud.

"Dead. If we're lucky." Miranda says, smirking as she looked the other direction.