Chapter 7

She looked so awkward, but in a cute way. I could tell Chris noticed the same thing , cause I turned over to see him smirking.
"There is definitely one thing you were right about this girl, she is innocent, probably no modeling experience at all, she got lucky to be honest."
Chris was starting to scare me, I felt him notice me look at him. He started laughing to himself .
"We are practically the same person Fooney, except you're more quiet." Chris said, still paying attention to Siena's "try hard" poses.

The guy next to the camera man called one of the other models over to take pictures with Siena.
She had brown hair with bleach blonde at the tips. Her hair was cut perfectly across like a straight line, no hair was smaller than the other. She had strong cheek bones. Her name was Miranda.
She's British but speaks really good french. Her accent is so strong that there was no question she was from London . She was intimidating too. Scared the shit out of Camile a few times, and that's hard to do. But she was beautiful. Siena looked better though, and I could tell that bothered Miranda. Miranda use to be one of the very top models all last year. Siena is here now. Instantly took her place.
Even though Miranda has way more experience, maybe even more intelligent than Siena.

Siena and Miranda were both sitting on stools. Miranda sat really close to her and hugged her from the back. Siena hugged herself.
Camile told me we were going to do a photo representing sister hood. I assumed this one was it. Even though I knew for a fact Miranda wanted nothing to do with Siena.
After the two of them were done, they both went away from in front of the camera.
These to twins walked up with their nude colors on. Piper and Pepper. Both not new to the modeling business either.
Camile's friend Foseo has an obsession with twins , he was the one that demanded that they joined the company Lucy. He got his wish, and he wasn't wrong about them.

 He got his wish, and he wasn't wrong about them

This is a picture they took a few months ago. I think they're both 26 years old.
They are very mature . They kind of have softer faces than it looks in this picture, matches their names very well.They are both french, and can sometimes be a bit snappy.
They get irritated when you ask them questions they don't have to think too hard about . They find it a waste of time .

Siena went back in the makeup and hair room to get her makeup removed. I went and followed her.
The make up artist left and let her remove her own makeup.
I went to go say hi to her, I was interrupted by the tears falling down her face.
"Are you ok?" I asked from a distance.
She bursted out crying. I hated seeing her like that and I've only known her for 3 hours.
"These girls hate me" She said trying to pull herself together.
"What do you mean, what happened"? I said, still standing far enough where I wasn't suffocating her.
"Miranda whispered in my ear in the middle of the picture, 'you're a baby, you'll never make it here, I have more experience and more pay than you will get in a year. Don't try me'". Siena went quiet after that. I thought about that sentence for a good minute . Siena didn't do anything but exist, what was Miranda coming at her for?
I was going to tell her to shape up and let go, but I keep forgetting that she is only almost 17, practically a baby.
" You know why she doesn't like you. Because she knows that you are the ticket to her losing her job, around here it's eat or be eaten. And she is trying to eat as soon as possible." I said, sounding like a mother. Siena looked at me, then continued to wipe off her makeup.
"Fooney, can I tell you something." Siena stared in the mirror.
"Sure" I said.

"I have anxiety. Please don't tell anyone, I could lose my job. I'm suppose to be taking pills and stuff but they make my stomach hurt so bad it feels like someone is stabbing me"

I tried hard to process what she told me, I really did. But I just couldn't understand.