Chapter 1

Moving to Paris wasn't one of my worse moments of life, but it could have been way better if I could have stayed in America . When I was 15 my parents had to move all the way to Paris for their new jobs. I left all my friends behind . Didn't feel to good, but when I got to Paris things felt a bit better. I was hoping that while in Paris, that when I get older I could start a modeling career. I did so much research and prepared myself for the modeling career of a life time. I walk in to the building with hope in my heart and joy in my eyes. I waited for hours to audition for the company "Lucy". The second I walked in, they told me I didn't have the look. But you know what they thought I would be perfect for...... an assistant . I took the job because that's a huge opportunity. But I have to admit, very disappointing .

I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Fooney Cambridge . My name is pretty stupid, but I was told it matched my face very well. Some people call me foo foo for short. As a 22 year girl living in Paris, being by myself feels kinda good. Moved out of my parents home at 20. I thought it would be terrifying but it's a blast.
And as an assistant my job is to run around for my boss Camile. Camile has gray hair and wear really dark glasses every single time she goes outside which I always found annoying. She wears a black and white fur coat and black high heels. She only ever smiles when she is at a ball meeting other designers. She treats Lucy like her baby. Not like a CEO had a choice.

This year they are doing auditions for brand new models for the fall collection  of Lucy. I can't say I'm excited to watch women prance around doing the job I felt I should have had, but it's good pay and pretty cool to be around classy people that are more focused than anyone I have ever been around .
This is the first time I have ever been around to witness the audition since last year I was actually apart of it. Never got to see what the other girls looked like auditioning .

I had a peaceful drive to work. I don't know why but I am usually anxious when driving to work , specifically. I don't get much attention so I never really had a reason to feel anxious about my looks. Thank god. I had friends with serious self esteem issues, and it wasn't fun to watch.

Sitting in the audition room for an hour with nothing happening yet is torturously boring . I was expecting women to instantly walk in , wearing their nude colors and no make up faces , sweating like animals but still being able to rock it like it's glitter. They need to wear nude colors for the audition so that Camile could see THEM a bit more instead of what they came with to wear.

People are coming in. Wish I could wish them good luck, but I'm not aloud to speak .