Chapter 2

It's crazy how many of these girls are so full of themselves. Absolutely crazy. Some walked in like they were the shit, and were completely awful. Some walked in extra cocky just knowing they were good, and were right . I didn't see too many original looks which was kind of disappointing .
Camile would ask each of them questions to test their intelligence. Some did great answering question ,some did absolutely awful.
Every time I heard a dumb answer I giggled to myself, trying hard not to laughed out loud.

2 hours later we took a break, which we definitely needed. Camile more than anyone else in the room. " I just do not understand why I can't find one unique looking girl. God I need cafe". Camile has a rough french accent that I always took seriously when she used her "I give up" tone during times like this. I immediately got up to make her some coffee . She didn't even have to look at me for me to know my cue. I came back with coffee and she chugged it down like it was water, or in her case, vodka. " Start this back up". Camile says as she wishes around her finger for anyone who didn't hear her direction.

It was the same thing as 2 hours ago. Same looking girls, same posses. I looked over to see Camile getting frustrated. Then 3 more girls later I started to get frustrated.

"NEXT" the man yelled, for Camile started to not care anymore.
A girl. With wavy dark dark midnight hair walked in the room. Her skin looked so smooth that she could rap herself around you and you would feel comfortable. Her lips were small and pink, and you could see faint freckles stripped across her nose and cheeks.
I could tell she was half white half Asian, not like that mattered, but it was just something I noticed.

When she walked she was light on her feet. Like if she were to have worn heels you wouldn't hear them at all. She looked pure and clean......really clean.

I looked over at Camile , who's eyes were bright and who's jaw was wide open, almost as if it was stuck and she couldn't help it. It was dead silent in the room. Dead silent. I noticed this so I stopped focusing on Camile and started looking around the room . EVERYBODY was looking at her. Not one person in the room was writing or looking at something else. It was like the second she walked in the room, time stopped and so did everyone else.

It was silent for 15 seconds until Camile spoke.

"What is your name child?"
"Siena". The girl answered.

Her voice felt like hollow whispers in a forest . You can feel everyone in the room take a deep breathe, trying hard not to sing her name. Camile closed her mouth and put her hands to her chin, and leaned her elbow on the table.

I looked back at Siena . I couldn't lie, I held my breathe too. And I held it tight.