Chapter 4

Siena was escorted out of the room and Camile finished the rest of the auditions. A bit more happy energy than before Siena's audition.
I can't lie, I wanted so bad to be in Siena's spot. Just a taste of her happiness , I wouldn't ask anyone for anything ever again.

Auditions were over and we all went into a way bigger room than the audition room. All the models that made the cut, were in that room, especially Siena, except she stood out a bit more from the others .

"LADIES, WE WILL BE STARTING OUR FIRST PHOTO SHOOT TODAY, SOMETHING SIMPLE. SIENA WILL BE GETTING MAKEUP DONE FIRST, EVERYONE CHILL OUT UNTIL YOUR NAME IS CALLED UP FOR MAKEUP AND WARDROBE ."
The man said while his hands were shaped into a cup over his mouth. Siena was brought to the makeup room for the shoot first. I guess that means she is the favorite of all the models. Camile went and followed the three makeup artist and Siena into the room. I followed behind, and quick too , I knew if I wasn't quick enough Camile would snap at me, and I didn't like getting snapped at that much.

We went in the Hair and makeup room. Siena was already seated getting things ready. Camile went over and whispered something in Siena's ear in french. So faint that I could barely even try to make out what she said .Camile strutted towards the door, and for some reason all three makeup artist followed right behind her .

"Foo foo, I need you to stay with Siena while I'm gone". Camile said while fixing her fur and grabbing her purse off the table.
Camile every once in a while gave me the,"Im trusting you with gold, so don't fuck it up" look, but this time when she gave me the look I knew she really meant it.

The door was closed behind them and I was left with nothing but myself ,Siena, a bag of makeup , and my thoughts. Siena started fiddling in the makeup bag. "These brushes look brand new". She said starting conversation . I wanted to talk to her, but didn't want to start the chatting off first. Thank god she spoke. "Yeah, they are, we like to keep supplies fresh around here". I said. Siena still didn't break eye contact with the brushes.
After 15 seconds of silence she turned to look at me.

"You are so pretty".

I froze, not sure how to respond even though I knew exactly how to. Not quite sure why I was so nervous.
"Thanks, you look way better than me". I said with a kinda smile. I realized how self conscious I sounded and wish I could take it back .
"What's it like to be able to be around Camile all the time" , Siena said , I assumed she wanted to converse, which made me even more nervous than I already was.
"It was heaven at first, but then it became so normal that I got use to it". I sounded really comfortable , but I wasn't, at all. "Good point". She said, giving me a disappointed side smile.

Siena started to pose in the mirror and focused on what she felt more comfortable doing. I could tell she had barely any experience . They barely asked her any basic questions about history or politics . Just stuff about her. They seen her looks first before they really seen her. Thinking about it and seeing her try to pose in the mirror , almost made me kind of sad.