Authors Note

Hello.I don't want to say a lot but I have to since it's the end of the book.

I want to thank those who read my horrible fanfiction,well to me it is horrible,but I would like to hear it from you.Also if I made mistakes please point them out.

Should I make book two of this book?I want to but I don't know if I should because I actually left the conclusion pretty clear,Amanda is confused and stuff.It's was really sad writing some chapters,I cried here and there.Lol,I know,you must think I'm crazy.

I am also confused whether I should write a sequel or not,I mean it would be fun writing book two of this book but I ain't sure yet.

For those who haven't seen my book Taken please read it,it's a retelling of Sleeping Beauty in a mer version.I recommend it if you seek romance and killings and stuff.I want to write a short horror book but I ain't good at that.Don't even get me started on the sex scenes,gosh do I suck at that...

Also I want to write a fantasy,actually I want to write everything.Don't mind me.

Oops!!!

Goodbye my fellow readers.Please tell me your honest opinion on this book,I won't feel offended or cry over your comments.I just want to fix my mistakes and then write a better book.

Bye!

Miranda

Trying To Save A Lost Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें