Chapter eleven

I was dressed in my gym clothes but I didn't go for a jog.I was too afraid to leave Riley alone,even though Jason was here,and because I was sick.I grabbed a blanket from the bedroom and sat on the couch,wrapped myself with the blanket and watched a show called Arrow.

"You should stop watching these episodes of Arrow.They are the reason you think Isis has been resurrected." Jason said,before propping himself down next to me.

"I found Iris.She lives in Paris,in a old age home.And yes,I do believe that Isis has been resurrected."

"Any other info?"

"I found this too." I said before taking my phone from beside me.I scrolled through my screenshots until I found the one I wanted to show Jason.

"That can't be possible,right?" Jason said as he squinted his eyes at the picture.

"It does say last seen today at 08:56 am right?" I asked him. "And the time now reads 10:17."

"I can see that perfectly fine." He said before standing up. "It can't be possible rights?I mean I killed her!Her family buried her and mourned for her!"

"You don't have to remind me that you killed her!" I snapped at him. "Sorry Jason."

"It's fine." He said to me.I closed my eyes,after a minute or so,I opened them again.

"My tummy hurts so badly." I told him before facing him but he was watching another show.I sighed and stood up and headed for the bedroom.I sat on it before deciding to take a quick nap.

                         ***
I woke up in a pool of blood,what happened,I don't know.Then I remembered that I told Jason that my tummy hurts.Have I gotten a miscarriage?Not again,really?I have a feeling somehow that Isis is behind it,but then again Isis should be dead,I mean I saw her limp body,we even buried the body (and I don't think she's a ghost,because clearly they literally go through every single thing) and how the heck is she alive,unless she was really resurrected or maybe Iris made contact with her spirit and Isis tells her everything we do and does the physical harm while Iris actually does the emotional harm,the typing and stuff.I honestly don't know what's worse.I tried sitting up but gee that was a fucking bad idea.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled out as the pain shot through the rest of my body.I heard footsteps running towards the room.Oh no,they'll see the blood.I covered it up with the sheet.

"What's wrong?!" Came the frantic shout of Riley.He rushed over to my side and checked my forehead with the back of his head.I felt dizzy and before I could even stand up,I fell into Riley's protective arms.

                         ***
"She is cleverer than I thought!" Isis squealed and clapped her hands together.I tried moving but I was tied down to a chair,there was a gag around my mouth and my tummy hurt.

"Isis,enough,let us go!" I searched for the source of the voice but I failed.Everything was black,except the place I sat at and Isis,it was like we were in the spotlight.Shivers ran down my spine at the thought of the spotlight.

"Make me." She grinned.Before she could cross her arms over her chest,something grabbed her from behind.My scream attempts were muffled,I was so scared that I could not cry.My heart pounded against my ribcage.

"I'm here,she won't hurt you." I finally saw who the voice belonged to.I was so scared that I even forgot how my boyfriend's voice sounds like.Jason untied me and once I was free,I immediately hugged him.The tears came out now. "Shh,I'm here." Jason stroked my hair gently.I quietly sobbed into his shirt.

Something was above us,I could feel it.Before I could warn Jason,the world went dark.

                           ***
The first thing I heard when I woke was beeping.I opened my eyes slowly only to find that I'm in a hospital.I was alone in the room,I took the oxygen thing out and sat upright.As if on cue,the door went open.A young lady stepped into the room,looking quite annoyed.

"Hi!" She piped. "My name is Elizabeth and I will be your doctor.Oh and you can call me Beth." She said and came to me.I looked at her closely,something about her presence made me feel uneasy.

"What happened to me?" I asked Beth as she wrote something down on her notepad.

"Oh honey,you lost a LOT of blood due to your miscarriage.About that,what was the last thing you ate this morning?"

"I remember eating blueberry pie made by my boyfriend,and this morning I ate breakfast made by Riley.What does this have to do with what I ate?"

"Well it seems your miscarriage was more of an inside job and not a outside job,if you know what I mean." Beth moved forward to come sit next to me.

"More like something attacked me inside?" I asked,my voice attempting to break down at the thought of Isis possessing me,but that shit has not been fucking proved yet,so I guarantee that mute bitch had not entered my body.

"Yes,the unborn-still developing baby was stabbed repeatedly." She said,still wearing her annoyed face.

"How?I have no stab marks."

"That's why we need to keep you for two days in hospital,we need to check your tummy out." Beth replied to what I have said.She then stood up and disappeared out the door.I stood up and sat on the chair,just when I thought of calling Jason to tell him what Beth had said,the door went open.

"Heard you are in the hospital again,do you enjoy getting hurt or do you like seeing me?" Joshua grinned at what he said.

"Ha please!I have a boyfriend who is ten times hotter than anyone in this hospital." I laughed at him.

"Then you haven't met Joshua "the beast" Toshiba.Oh no you already have boo boo!" He gently smiled at me.

"You are so silly!" I too smiled,my phone buzzed,a message.....from Isis.

Like my phase one of the plan?Phase two will involve losing someone who loves you "dearly";-)
-Isis :-)

I threw my phone against the wall in anger.Joshua looked confused at what I did,I slowly faced him,tears running down my face.

"Find Jason and Riley Brody,find them now."