Chapter fourteen

Wake up!

My eyes shot wide open.It was dark in the room,someone or thing was beside me.It was warm,so I figured it was a human or animal.My eyes finally adjusted to the darkness and I saw who was beside me and I had to smile,I just had to.There he lay,topless,not snoring but still hot.I'm a lucky girl,I know.I gently shook him awake,he stirred until he awoke.He looked at the time before facing me.

"It's five o'clock in the morning." Jason groaned but smiled anyway.

"I know.But I just want to thank you." I smiled back at him.

"Thank me for what?" Jason asked with a confused look but he still had that smile.

"For falling in love with me." I said before kissing him on the lips.He kissed back and pulled me closer.Jason cupped my left breast with his right hand and gently squeezed it.I wrapped my arms around his neck while kissing him.

"So this means you're ready?" Jason whispered in my ear after pulling away.I nodded my head yes at him and he smiled again.He slowly helped me take of my top which instantly revealed my breasts.Ever so slowly,he removed my shorts along with my panties.He then also undressed.

Jason took me by my hips and positioned himself correctly.He started going in and out.As I moaned,I was also silently praying that the horrors of that night do not return.

                            ***
Waking up was so tiring.I woke up to see Jason's face starring at mine,he smiled at me,I also smiled.

"Morning gorgeous." He said as he planted a little kiss on my cheek.

"Morning handsome." I replied as I sat up.I was still naked,I could feel that.Jason scooted closer to me.

"Riley sent me a message saying that he sent you a message saying that he is out with friends,he'll be at home at around five,and that means we the house to ourselves." He grinned at me.I laughed at him.

"Sorry sir,I'm so tired right now." I faked a yawn and I stretched out.Jason shook his head at me.

"You are such a bad liar." He said and got out of bed.He was already dressed,now ain't that unfair?

"You're dressed,I'm naked,not fair." I playfully pouted at him.He grinned at me before kissing me lightly on the lips.He went to the cupboard and pulled out an outfit.

"We're going out today.So take your naked ass to the shower and freshen up." Jason said,throwing the outfit unto the bed.I giggled and stood up,exposing my naked body.I didn't care though,Jason has seen me naked far too many times and not in the way I want.

"Okay." I said before gently kissing his cheek and then I slowly made my way to the shower,before I did,Jason slapped my ass and said something about it being firm.

                          ***
We first rode the ferris wheel and well did what most couples do up there,we made out.Big time.Jason then drove to the cinema,we watched a movie and I had to smile when I saw who was the producer,Michael De Santa.My friend was the producer.

"I see you enjoyed the movie." Jason said over the blasting music I had playing on the radio.I turned it a bit.

"I did.But I liked the ride better." I smiled at him.He smiled back and I laughed a little.

"That was just the beginning." He said and the music suddenly stopped,I began wondering why.The first two words made me panick.

"Breaking news...

A man was found this morning alongside his dog,in their house.Both of them were not breathing and both were dead for more than 48hrs.

'You know Cole,it seems as if someone placed them there purposefully.'

'Yes,that's absolutely correct Sadie,a crazy but brilliant murderer is out there....' "

I hit the off button with a lot of force,I know Isis did this to Franklin and Chop.Like I said,I have no idea why they are going after the people I love while they could just kill me and end my miserable life forever.I pulled out my phone,I had to make sure he's not dead and it's just some random person,maybe Isis felt a bit of remorse or something.I dialed Frank's numbers.

"Hey this be your boy Frank.Holla at the beep yo."

My heart dropped and I began sobbing.I know I didn't love Franklin but I at least loved him as my friend.I scrolled down to find Lamar's numbers.On the second ring,he picked up.

"Lamar where's Franklin?" I immediately said as he picked up.

"Frank....My home boy be dead cause of y'all stupid ass." He replied coldly.

"I didn't kill him,you really think I would?Then why would I ask you where he at?"

"I never said you did,I'm jus saying it could be like that."

"But it ain't like that!"

"If y'all say so,excuse me but I have to go,you see I DON'T normally speak to murders like you and yo new boyfriend." The line went dead.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I yelled out and banged my hand on the window,luckily it didn't break.The tears came out now and wouldn't stop,I mean would they stop if you lost a friend?

********\\\\\\\\\\~\\\\\\\\\\**********
That's what Jason and Amanda's bedroom looks like.